Gokor Seminar/Tourney Knox TN 4/17

Brandon Bledsoe,

I am still trying to work out an extra minute for advanced matches but will have see closer to the date and talk with Gokor, Dr. Pordash and Vince to get thier input. In a double elimination style match system this may be more of a bad thing than a good though since it ups the amount of time that may be spent on the mat in total before the final match (this may make for a more slugish final).

Mat

ttt

ttt

t3

TO THE TOP

ttt

The Seminar is going to be two days. Saturday the 17th for Gi training and Sunday the 18th for no Gi. The format will be flexible. Gokor comes with many planned techniques but flows with questions and what people want to learn. This turns out to be a great learning experience and a lot of laughs since Gokor loves to cut up with everyone.

We have a great rate on a hotel in downtown Knoxville. The Holiday Inn Select downtown usually has rooms for $119 per night but we have them for $69 per night including parking. This is two double beds, smoking or nonsmoking, indoor pool, hot tub, workout facilities, bar, restaurant, room service, etc. email me at xtremekarate@yahoo.com and I can shoot you over the info on how to get in on this great hotel deal. This is the place Gokor and his guys are going to be staying.

Mat

ttt

ttt

ttt

Cool deal Matt

See you soon

BB Team Soneca

ttt

ttt

My website is still down so if you guys want a reg form and don't already have one email me at my Yahoo account and I'll shoot you one over. Let me know if you want info on the hotel deal and I'll give you that as well.

xtremekarate@yahoo.com

Shalom,
Mat

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt