"Randy Couture..." Phone Post

As I was typing I heard him say it teice Phone Post

Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye - Lol as I opened this thread I hear:

"Randy Couture..." Phone Post

Hahaha Phone Post

He's awful... Every time he name drops I cringe Phone Post

he doesn't know anything so he just keeps saying things he has heard before

RANDY COUTURE, GAMEPLANS WITH THE GAMEPLANS, RANDY COUTURE..RIGHT JOE

jmacdoug - he doesn't know anything so he just keeps saying things he has heard before

Lol! Phone Post

Are we seeing another Anderson Silva-Chael Sonnen????!!!?!?!???!!11

(plus many more examples, as per any card)

He's the worst. Every Thai clinch knee triggers an Anderson Silva reference; every overhand right triggers a Liddell reference; and every body lock triggers a Randy reference. It's like those are the only fighters he's ever watched. Phone Post

He also loves to say tepe any chance he gets

Gogoposta - 

He's the worst. Every Thai clinch knee triggers an Anderson Silva reference; every overhand right triggers a Liddell reference; and every body lock triggers a Randy reference. It's like those are the only fighters he's ever watched. Phone Post

that's because these are fighters who stand out. everyone else is... virtually identical.

http://prommanow.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Mike_goldberg.jpg

Lol did country just make fun of mike? Phone Post

Also did you guys realize they are back at the joint for the first time since the TUF 4 finale?

Goldberg is a robot with no thought or insight of his own.

Goldberg has had a man crush on Randy for a while.Not sure why some are just noticing.

Gogoposta - He's the worst. Every Thai clinch knee triggers an Anderson Silva reference; every overhand right triggers a Liddell reference; and every body lock triggers a Randy reference. It's like those are the only fighters he's ever watched. Phone Post

Wouldn't it be awesome if that's the only fighters we ever had to watch? Phone Post

cook929 - He also loves to say tepe any chance he gets

"Nice use of the teep there. I like that."

"Teep. Anderson Silva-like teep."

"OOOOOOUUURRR TAAAAALE OF THE TEEP!" Phone Post

Goldie managed to top his comparing of Mike Pyle to Anderson Silva last night Phone Post