Goldberg is awful

Seriously, how is this guy still a commentator?  He has been around for years and still offers the same stupid comments and barely knows teh sport.  He adds nothing to show.  Is he the only option?  Does he have incriminating photos of Dana? 

"I like the 1-2 combination"
- Goldberg Phone Post

Slippin and rippin bro.

What About Bob Wiley - he learns a technique and tries to fit it in as much as possible, even when it doesnt apply to what just happened.

I dont know that i'd use the word "learn' when talking about Goldie doing play by play.

"These guys are throwing recklessly!" when the guys are throwing technical and accurate strikes.  It's like he doesn't even know the English language

"throwing with reckless abandon"

No Mike, they were aiming those punches and taking care NOT to throw with reckless abandon.

Guy hasn't met a cliche he didnt like. Phone Post

"Calling for the pacquiao." Joe Rogan asks "what's that?" Goldberg responds "I have no idea." Phone Post

The precision of your thread is pretty precise bro =) Phone Post

The worst I saw tonight was when one of the prelim fighters was going for an arm triangle and Goldberg said something to the effect of:

"He's going for the choke. And it looks tight. Even with the arm in, he's going for it."

Goldberg, c'mon man...there is no choke there without the arm in... Phone Post

Mencken -  Seriously, how is this guy still a commentator?  He has been around for years and still offers the same stupid comments and barely knows teh sport.  He adds nothing to show.  Is he the only option?  Does he have incriminating photos of Dana? 

No one gives a shit what you think. Phone Post

daxfactor - 

There's a clip from one of the older shows of ct telling Jordan to sign the release so he can hit him in the head. Shut Jordan right the hell up. Jordan is pretty damn obnoxious and gets under a lot of people's skin. I can see why turbo with language barrier and all wanted to fuck him up.

Yeah, I remember he scolded CT like he wasn't shit for something stupid. Then CT let him know he'd be glad to beat his ass if it wouldn't get him kicked off. I think hey were on a bus and everyone was goofing off and Jordan started yelling at everyone to shut up like he was the man. lol, what a tool.

I'd think that would be the reaction he'd get from any grown man that isn't impressed by him and his mouth. So anyone over 150 pounds who isn't a docile bitch.

I usually try to tune him out but during the Varner/Barboza fight he went on about the difference between the "thuds" and "slaps" when a leg kick lands for a solid 20 seconds. Dude needs to go.

I have never been one to indulge in the hundreds of these kinds of threads each UFC, but good grief. How many times do we have to hear," that kick was a thud, joe. That means it's digging into the muscle with the shin. The slap means he hit with his foot and it doesn't hurt."

Man, he had nothing left to contribute. Stale. Repetive. Boring. Phone Post

I was OK with him until he started dropping "teep" every chance he got... even when they weren't.

I actually kind of like Goldberg. I just wish he would spend 1/4 of the time learning mma that he spends on learning personal facts about fighters to spout off at the beginning of fights. Everything Goldie knows about the sport he learned in 2 training sessions with Mark Delagrotte.

The "teep", the "Thai plum", the thud from a leg kick, a flying knee, a superman punch, and a mount. Phone Post

Oh, so this is where all the Goldberg whiners are hiding. I was wondering where all you guys hangin out. Don't mind me.......I'm going back over there with the cool guys! 

this fight will play out one way and one way only... either one will leave as a defending chapion or as the new champion.

to be honest though itd be weird without goldie. i like him and joe. if everything was perfect in mma what the hell would we all bitch about especially on here?

Masakatsu Funaki - I actually kind of like Goldberg.

What's wrong with you?

sgotwalks - Oh, so this is where all the Goldberg whiners are hiding. I was wondering where all you guys hangin out. Don't mind me.......I'm going back over there with the cool guys! 
See ya there Phone Post

This thread is world class, Joe.