Goldberg is awful

I would miss him if he was gone. WAR GOLDBERG!

Fags, wouldn't be half as good without Goldberg quit bitching. It could be mauro babbling his bipolar ass off Phone Post

Gordo1581 -
Masakatsu Funaki - I actually kind of like Goldberg.

What's wrong with you?

LOL Phone Post

Gsnitsky -  Fags, wouldn't be half as good without Goldberg quit bitching. It could be mauro babbling his bipolar ass off Phone Post

Yes, because those are the only two people alive that can do it

Fire Goldie, send him to WWE
Hire Eddie Bravo and team him with Joe
??????
Profit Phone Post

lockon - I usually try to tune him out but during the Varner/Barboza fight he went on about the difference between the "thuds" and "slaps" when a leg kick lands for a solid 20 seconds. Dude needs to go.

I dislike when Joe explains something to him and from that point on, Goldberg then talks about it in future shows like he is an expert.

And when he brings up "Southie". That also bugs the hell out of me.

Sucks the life out of every event.

Been horrendous for years.

But its like they dont want someone who would appeal to knowledge fans, just someone to repeat the same cliche shit like "Chuck has that look in his eye!"

Stache - This thread is world class, Joe.

lol

While he is kind of an idiot I enjoy it. It's like comic relief if a fight isn't going the way I want. Always a facepalm just aroun the corner with that guy! Phone Post

I see where you guys are coming from, but at the same time, I kind of like how big of an idiot he is. He cracks me up like crazy with all of the dopey things he says and with his over the top facial expressions. I don't know, but part of me thinks that the events wouldn't be the same without good ol' Goldie, fucking up all of the time. He's the George W. Bush of broadcast television, but without billions of lives in the balance. I think Joe and Goldie balance each other out pretty well, and I like the team. WAR GOLDIE!!! Phone Post

Glovegate - It's weird, Golberg has been around for years and still doesn't seem to know what he's looking at.

Rogan is sort of annoying in the same way. He sensationalizes everything and states as fact things he can't possibly know.

"HE IS COMPLETELY OUT!" Wait, what? No he isn't.

"HE HAS NO IDEA WHERE HE IS RIGHT NOW!" Joe, how would you know that? You can't possibly know that.

Kenny and Anik are better but what I'd really like is an option to not listen to ANY commentary.

Just please, let us watch it with the sound on, so we can hear the hits and the crowd, but no talking.

just the sounds? imagine a CB Stallaway vs Mayhem fight. people would be falling asleep.

Plain and simple... Mike Goldberg fucking sucks!! I can't sugar coat it any better then that!

10 times better then strike force . They got some real retards there Phone Post

COMING

UP

NEXT

EVERYTHING ELSE IS.... VIRTUALLY IDENTICAL.

GEE-MO-NELLY!!! Phone Post

At least he isn't a GEEMOENELLY! Phone Post

Not to mention ruining every single fucking q and a, by constantly interrupting and talking about himself. I think its about time they move him on.

Did the UFC ever have a play by play guy who knew what was going on? It's a tradition now.

Personally I like to hear Goldberg's weird perspective and his Yoda-style grammar,  I just don't expect him to get stuff right.

And if I hear any numerals in regard to striking coming from him again, I will stab somebody.