Goldberg is getting worse. Joe let's him have it.

There were several comments he made throughout the RR vs HH fight that were way out in left field, but none dumber than the "Rockstar" comment. Joe called Mike out on it and corrected/made fun of him. But it seems like Goldberg is getting worse.

I remember thay, I thought it was hilarious. I think mike said that being a rockstar was making her gas. Phone Post 3.0

The only thing that allows me to tolerate Mike's occasional ridiculousness is that at least Rogan is there to call him an idiot. Haha.. I like Goldie but he throws some things out there that require shutting down.

Goldberg has to learn to shut the fuck up sometimes. He used to but now he's like other sportscaster assholes who think a moment can't go by without a word filling it. Phone Post 3.0

I think the actual quote was "Joe, this Rockstar is giving me gas" Phone Post 3.0

No, he has always been that bad Phone Post 3.0

He is fucking terrible and gets a ridiculous amount of apologists on here. He just can't call a fight. Some of his worst crimes are the regurgitating of canned phrases just as action is going down. That was on full display at the weekend.

dermotfix - I think the actual quote was "Joe, this Rockstar is giving me gas" Phone Post 3.0

I heard, "Joe, there's a Rock Star can in my ass"

He got in trouble for mentioning rock star. UFC is a monster company goddamnit

I didn't notice them until i re watch it.

I was So excited watching it live i didn't notice them commenting. Phone Post 3.0

When he said that rockstar shit i felt like reaching through my tv and bitch slapping him.

Lol at all you scrubs making fun of Goldberg. If the UFC cut him all of you morons would be bitching. So stfu.

I think it's safe to assume that he is sponsored by Rockstar energy drink and is not a fan that Ronda is carrying a competing sponsor.

209ESE - I noticed a lot of poor execution during the rr/hh fight. I think he fried his brain with redbull. It was the worst goldie performance I know of. Phone Post 3.0

"....I think he fried his brain with redbull."

HAHA! That's funny. VU sir.

You mean you guys don't love it when he says "TEEP!" or "Embrace the grind!"

kronnchi -
Deacster - There were several comments he made throughout the RR vs HH fight that were way out in left field, but none dumber than the "Rockstar" comment. Joe called Mike out on it and corrected/made fun of him. But it seems like Goldberg is getting worse.
He used the term rockstar but I and many others understood what he was saying. Maybe he should of said superstar instead. He was referring to how the book, the movie roles and media obligations have interfered with her training and may have been the reason she fought so poorly and looked gassed in the first round

It's funny because Joe has said 100x dumber stuff about rousey and snaps at goldy over that comment Phone Post 3.0
One day I hope Goldie gets Joe to backtrack, that's when you know rogan should pack it in...once Goldie gets the upper hand hahah.
It just sounded kinda shitty because it sounded like he was discrediting holm moments before that sweet kick landed.
That's sweet sweet kick. Phone Post 3.0

JimmersonzGlove -

Goldberg distracts from the fights.

I wish he was just there to sit his set up and advertising queues (which he is good at) but would shut up for the 5 minutes of the round.

During that fight was one of the only times I was annoyed by goldy.. During the jj fight shit was going DOWN and he wouldn't shut the hell up about some advertisement about Ronda..... Like stfu about her for 5 minutes she's fighting next and there's a title fight on RIGHT NOW that's really competitive! Haha
Other than that he really doesn't annoy me much and it doesn't feel the same without him to be honest. Phone Post 3.0

I don't know, I tend to enjoy both him and Rogan. Like someone else said, it doesn't feel right without him. On a side note years ago he was on the sports station here in the Twin Cities, he used to be the announcer for the Wild, and he was fantastic at that. He was on to talk hockey but he managed to slip in a few mma topics when he could. This was way back when the UFC wasn't even on cable, or it had just gotten back on cable. He always came off like a good dude. Phone Post 3.0

I think UFC is afraid to move him on because he and Joe have been the voices/face of all of the companies highlighted moments on promos etc.

But now that there are plenty of Fox cards that more people have access to it might not be that bad to let him go. Chuck any of the other guys in there instead.

Maybe Joe doesn't like the other guys on the Fox team and likes being the smarter one in the team. Phone Post 3.0

I No Kung Foo -
dermotfix - I think the actual quote was "Joe, this Rockstar is giving me gas" Phone Post 3.0

I heard, "Joe, there's a Rock Star can in my ass"
That's what I heard , IMO Phone Post 3.0