Golden Boy - Banned but still supporting the sport

New blog post by Golden Boy at MyFanasyMMA.com

" Johnny UFC was talking about his UFC fights and Combat Lifestyle when a small Asian kid accidently bumped him and spilled his drink. Little Asian apologized and offered to buy Johnny UFC another drink. Our cage fighting hero would have none of it and gave the poor guy a few chest bumps while naming out a list of submission holds he was going to put on him...."

Read his entire blog here:Golden Boy Blog

I miss him

I used to not like him..thought he was a prick..Then when Evan passed I learned a bit about the real him (believe it or not, some people aren't like they come off on the interwebs)..It is a huge loss to this forum that he isn't here.

Wait why the fuck was Golden Boy banned yet UG trolls/idiots are a dime a dozen?

Brian Rule - Wait why the fuck was Golden Boy banned yet UG trolls/idiots are a dime a dozen?

yeah, why?

I believe he called someone a n*gger.

Feel free to correct me if you have better information.

He got banned for telling a story about a fighter and ring girl.

awww. i like to bust GB's chops but he is good for the UG.

his cyber red ryder had many ug screennames etched into the butt. (no romo)

Golden Boy banned and all these idiot trolls coming on getting banned then coming back under another screen name is absurd.

Bring GB back!

GregHonda - New blog post by Golden Boy at MyFanasyMMA.com

" Johnny UFC was talking about his UFC fights and Combat Lifestyle when a small Asian kid accidently bumped him and spilled his drink. Little Asian apologized and offered to buy Johnny UFC another drink. Our cage fighting hero would have none of it and gave the poor guy a few chest bumps while naming out a list of submission holds he was going to put on him...."

Read his entire blog here:Golden Boy Blog

Thanks Greg. I read GB had gotten banned but I thought it was a joke. I must pay him a visit now=)

Cindy

I've never seen a bigger wnnabe than Godlen Boy

dude wants so desperately to be an mma insider, its painfull to see

TTT for MyFantasyMMAdotcom

and

Greg HONDA!

Ingamar - I've never seen a bigger wnnabe than Godlen Boy

Just ROFLMAO! Do you know who he is? What's painful to see is your ignorance=) GB a wannabe... pfft!

Cindy

Golden Boy is a quality human being.

I know this because he told me so!

Ingamar - I've never seen a bigger wnnabe than Godlen Boy

Oh I see, you're talking about someone else named "Godlen Boy", you have him mixed up with "our" GB. Golden Boy knows his stuff.... he breaks news on here regularly & if you were an old timer... (or weren't talking thru the southern end) you would know this as fact. As for the pain you're experiencing,  I'd recommend Tylenol, should begin working in about 20 minutes. :o)

I'd bet GB doesn't give a shit that he was banned. He was already getting fed up with this place do to idiots moving his shit to the 'what if' forum when he has consistently broke news here. Travesty.

ttt....great read

free gb!

arias

mrzipplokk -  I believe he called someone a n*gger.

and ?