GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS PLAYOFF THREAD

It's official they're in there. One round at a time. Hopefully Lee gets better in time.

It's official they're in there. One round at a time. Hopefully Lee gets better in time.

Who? Phone Post 3.0

Tebow For President - It's going to be hilarious when they knock off the clippers. Phone Post 3.0

Every matchup has the potential for fireworks. Its gonna be awesome.

We in this thang mang Phone Post 3.0

I hope they go well good team to watch Phone Post 3.0

Tebow For President - It's going to be hilarious when they knock off the clippers. Phone Post 3.0
I can't wait I could see that happening easily Phone Post 3.0

Bump Phone Post

I think they may actually be better without Lee Phone Post 3.0

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - I think they may actually be better without Lee Phone Post 3.0

I dunno man Lee gives them a dominant inside presence and rebounds well which the warriors are hurting for right now. Especially in that loss to denver.

In! Phone Post 3.0

Thacommish - golden state is a fun team to watch, and they get hot more than most teams, its just so tough to sustain that through the playoffs, but power to them and no matter what they make for a good series against anyone
Damn commish, what did periods ever do to you? Phone Post 3.0

KeezyDoesIt -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - I think they may actually be better without Lee Phone Post 3.0

I dunno man Lee gives them a dominant inside presence and rebounds well which the warriors are hurting for right now. Especially in that loss to denver.
He's a good rebounded but he's much more of a high post offensive player and he's horrific on defense. I think they're better spreading the floor and funneling everything down to Bogut on defense Phone Post 3.0

In... Go Warriors! Phone Post 3.0

Golden state is one of those teams where if they get hot, no one can stop them. They are a very scary match up.

Never underestimate spicy curry Phone Post 3.0

Tebow For President - Bogut out for the rest of the season with a fractured rib too close to the right lung. Clippers just got a huge break.

Damn that sucks. I've fractured a rib before. Hard enough to take a shit let alone play basketball Phone Post

Tebow For President - Bogut out for the rest of the season with a fractured rib too close to the right lung. Clippers just got a huge break.

They've got no chance at all now. He's their 2nd most important player Phone Post 3.0

O'neal will have to step up.. war DUB's

Who do you want. Thunder or clippers Phone Post