Goldie is a douche...

"No he di'int."

That is all.

goldie actually called her "Jessica James".

Badder Harry - goldie actually called her "Jessica James".

No he didnt

he said Jenna James

Golberg sucks. It's time for him to go.

clintpac1 - Golberg sucks. It's time for him to go.

I think he's great and doesn't "suck".

he very good at what he does, if not try more Kenny Florian on for size

still the UFC should be developing more on broadcast talent

Exactly.  Goldie needs to get off the fucking "thud vs. slap" thing too. 

goldie is the man - i would challenge people to get on the spot and do better than he does - rogan is awesome too, maybe he makes goldie look bad, but hes amazing with words - goldie is damn good, it would be hard to name a good replacement for him (he's prob cheap too)

How about a real color commentator like Bas Rutten, Trigg, Mir or anyone who actually knows what MMA techniques are.

weldon - 

well your opinion doesnt mean shit.

Goldberg has always been a dumbass and now he's a coked up dumbass. Show him the door

TheTrollSmasher - 
weldon - 

well your opinion doesnt mean shit.

Goldberg has always been a dumbass and now he's a coked up dumbass. Show him the door

just hate by yourself, no one cares - yell at the wall, maybe

I love the wannabe UG mods who go around acting "mature" and frowning on negative comments.  Some sort of repressed hall monitor thing going on with the UG tonight.

Rogan is awesome. Glodie seems like a nice guy and all but i am not a fan of hearing him talk.

he was particularly annoying last nite. usually i dont mind hearing him repeating the same tired phraes over and over again, but last nite just brought it to the boil..

Goldie needs to go. I thought he was a one shot deal when he first started doing the UFC. Same with Rogan and Buffer for that matter.

Rogan should stay, but they do need to improve the team...

I can't believe he didn't know "gonads" was a medical term...

You know when they wave off a punch like that and act like it didn't bother 'em, that's how you know it really hurt.

He is the man.
Too bad I live in Sweden so I have to watch UFC for free and listen to other commentators.

Nostradumbass - Goldie needs to go. I thought he was a one shot deal when he first started doing the UFC. Same with Rogan and Buffer for that matter.

Rogan should stay, but they do need to improve the team...

Watch ur mouth you talk bout Buffer