Goldie - It's "Changing of the Garb," not "Guard."

He also kept saying "pass the guard" instead of "pass the garb." In traditional BJJ, you wear a full gi and have to get around the guy's pants in order to be in a position to submit him.

I'm surprised that Joe doesn't correct him, using modern 10th Planet terms like AMP (avoiding missionary position).

sside maurice - He also kept saying "pass the guard" instead of "pass the garb." In traditional BJJ, you wear a full gi and have to get around the guy's pants in order to be in a position to submit him.

I'm surprised that Joe doesn't correct him, using modern 10th Planet terms like AMP (avoiding missionary position).

I also noticed this but it was hard to focus on the broadcast seeing as I was fulfilling my duty as a part time security garb. Phone Post

sside maurice - He also kept saying "pass the guard" instead of "pass the garb." In traditional BJJ, you wear a full gi and have to get around the guy's pants in order to be in a position to submit him.

Damn it, ive been saying this wrong for years

Last night we were passing alot of gars. I had a full gar, then it transitioned to half gar in no time. Phone Post

The Cooler - Changing of The Garv

This Phone Post

"One of the greatest of all time, he is the progidy...... Sorry the progidy. The prodigy" Phone Post

This place!!! Phone Post

Gwad. Changing of the gwad Phone Post

http://www.4freeimagehost.com/uploads/822656e4c2a5.jpg

No one can really be this dumb. Clearly trolling Phone Post

When you convert to a new religion, would that be the changing of the god? Phone Post

I think Rogan got sick of him everytime he said that, cause he just shut up everytime Phone Post

theGunt - For all intensive purposes its the same either way. Phone Post

Another guy trying to sound smart....it's "intents and purposes" bwaaaaahahaha. These fools must hang out :-/ Phone Post

FOX Force Five - He's playing us like a riddle.

Hehe Phone Post

Survival of the Ficus. (It means you don't give a fig.) :)

Beefy Wellington - 
theGunt - For all intensive purposes its the same either way. Phone Post

Another guy trying to sound smart....it's "intents and purposes" bwaaaaahahaha. These fools must hang out :-/ Phone Post

Welcome to the UG, you'll learn your way around here eventually, I guess 2 years wasn't enough.

"Break me off a piece of that apple sauce."

You don't stop believing, OP

all you naysayers obviously haven't been to Buckingham Palace and watched them strip down and put on fresh trousers...

ortman166 - No one can really be this dumb. Clearly trolling Phone Post

I wish this was true, but you should see his other threads. Phone Post