He's still better than Hillary. Get over it.
Yes, you know that because he told you so. The same guy who lied to you about practically everything else.
You're one small step from understanding what's been done to you.
Be brave and take that step.
He knows HIllary is bad because Trump said so?
Not because Hillary:
- Took part in Russia Reset
- Forged the Iran deal
- Took part in bribing Iran with 400 million for hostages then lying about it
- Wanted to go to war with and remain longer in Iraq
- Supported destabilizing the middle east during the arab spring and royally fucked up Syria, Egypt and Libya
- Wanted boots on the ground in Syria and Libya and keeps using fucking words like "nation building," essentially outing herself as a neocon
- In bed with Saudis and continues to implicate US in Yemen War Crimes
- Created the charity, tax-exempt Clinton Foundation which has been fact-checked and proven as a fucking piggy bank to the entire family, paying for Chelsea's past decade of life (literal words) and wedding
- Literal pay-to-pay folder showing sold off govt and DNC positions
- Essentially rigged the primaries to not only beat Bernie, but siphon off the hundreds of millions he bamboozled from his fans
- Bhengazi (not planned like conspiritards believe, but clearly mismanaged and swept under the rug)
- LIED knowingly about Bhengazi and tried to blame a youtube video
- Lied about Bhengazi veteran families and called them liars on air when it came out she DID in fact speak with them
- Emails, Destroying the emails, ignoring the warnings about the emails, lying about the emails...etc
- DOJ collusion, media collusion, DNC collusion
- Media collusion going so far as relating back to not only primary, but even general election rigging (evidence of story filtering and pre-debate questions being handed over)
- Flip flopped on more issues than I can count including gay marriage, immigration, and banking reform
- Painfully in bed with banks and made a career of kickbacks, perhaps most brutally obvious in her Russian mining interests and clinton foundation donations coming from painfully obvious political quid pro quos
- General hypocrisy of claiming to be a feminist icon while recieving millions upon millions, both personally and through the foundation, from countries with ZERO women rights or gay rights.
- Hypocrisy also extends to tarring and feathering any rape-victims who dared speak out against Bill
But no, I'm just a delusional Trump supporter right?
Tell me how these are all bullshit reasons you presumptuous faggot.
Fact is both candidates were terrible and both would likely be embroiled in scandals. That doesn't exempt Trump from criticism and he should be criticised and monitored as every presidential candidate would, but just as it's disingenuous for a Trump supporter to simply say Hillary would be worse and ignore his fuck ups, its disingenuous to pretend there was no legitimate reason to vote for Trump or that Hillary would've been a great alternative