Goldman Sachs executive to head Economic Council

Josh -
bakobell - 

He's still better than Hillary. Get over it. 

is there anything he can do that you wont support? if he said fuck the wall lets legalize all 11m would you find a way to justify it? "well hilary would have legalized all of syria so its ok....."

You do know its ok to say I like Trump but don't agree with this.......

trumpers gonna trump

It's the ultimate deflection and it's pathetic. I criticize people I vote for. I voted for Trump and am still happy in that decision for reasons relating to Hillary, and would defend MY CHOICE TO VOTE FOR HIM by saying the reasons I think Hillary would be worse. But to defend his individual actions and blind yourself to his faults is pathetic. 

It's like a huge contingency of his voters don't want to accept he may end up being a terrible president so they're afraid of keeping tabs and following his screw ups. 

I have a feeling his tenure won't last long. I'm more of a moderate or "blue" republican so I'm all in support of president elect, I love the foreign policy people (excluding Flynn) that he has chosen. 

Dissapointed with other cabinet picks though 

Clearly Donald Trump is an anti-semite.

MattyECB - 
Josh -
bakobell - 

is there anything he can do that you wont support? if he said fuck the wall lets legalize all 11m would you find a way to justify it? "well hilary would have legalized all of syria so its ok....."

trumpers gonna trump

It's the ultimate deflection and it's pathetic. I criticize people I vote for. I voted for Trump and am still happy in that decision for reasons relating to Hillary, and would defend MY CHOICE TO VOTE FOR HIM by saying the reasons I think Hillary would be worse. But to defend his individual actions and blind yourself to his faults is pathetic. 

It's like a huge contingency of his voters don't want to accept he may end up being a terrible president so they're afraid of keeping tabs and following his screw ups. 

well said and honest thank you. 

I liked Obama does that mean I like everything he has done, of course not, can I defend everything he does, of course not. He has made some good and bad choices just as Trump will nobody is all good or all bad.

Judge Mental -

I like him. He and his wife do a LOT to help people too. Not a politician. This is good.

That's the mentality that favors him, but his picks on prominent cabinet roles prove otherwise. Linda McMahon donates 6 million and gets to head Small Bussiness council? 

All the Goldman Sach exectuvies (the ones we thought Hillary would have) 

I hope he proves me wrong and like I said I do like his picks of retired generals as I come from a military family and trust that he will listen to experienced people.

its the theory of two presidents where one is for foreign policy and the other is for domestic affairs. So far domestic affairs looks scary on paper. 

Scythrop -
bakobell - 

Yes, you know that because he told you so. The same guy who lied to you about practically everything else.

You're one small step from understanding what's been done to you.

Be brave and take that step.

He knows HIllary is bad because Trump said so?

Not because Hillary:

- Took part in Russia Reset

- Forged the Iran deal

- Took part in bribing Iran with 400 million for hostages then lying about it

- Wanted to go to war with and remain longer in Iraq 

- Supported destabilizing the middle east during the arab spring and royally fucked up Syria, Egypt and Libya 

- Wanted boots on the ground in Syria and Libya and keeps using fucking words like "nation building," essentially outing herself as a neocon

- In bed with Saudis and continues to implicate US in Yemen War Crimes

- Created the charity, tax-exempt Clinton Foundation which has been fact-checked and proven as a fucking piggy bank to the entire family, paying for Chelsea's past decade of life (literal words) and wedding

- Literal pay-to-pay folder showing sold off govt and DNC positions

- Essentially rigged the primaries to not only beat Bernie, but siphon off the hundreds of millions he bamboozled from his fans

- Bhengazi (not planned like conspiritards believe, but clearly mismanaged and swept under the rug)

- LIED knowingly about Bhengazi and tried to blame a youtube video

- Lied about Bhengazi veteran families and called them liars on air when it came out she DID in fact speak with them

- Emails, Destroying the emails, ignoring the warnings about the emails, lying about the emails...etc

- DOJ collusion, media collusion, DNC collusion

- Media collusion going so far as relating back to not only primary, but even general election rigging (evidence of story filtering and pre-debate questions being handed over)

- Flip flopped on more issues than I can count including gay marriage, immigration, and banking reform

- Painfully in bed with banks and made a career of kickbacks, perhaps most brutally obvious in her Russian mining interests and clinton foundation donations coming from painfully obvious political quid pro quos

- General hypocrisy of claiming to be a feminist icon while recieving millions upon millions, both personally and through the foundation, from countries with ZERO women rights or gay rights. 

- Hypocrisy also extends to tarring and feathering any rape-victims who dared speak out against Bill

But no, I'm just a delusional Trump supporter right?
Tell me how these are all bullshit reasons you presumptuous faggot. 

Fact is both candidates were terrible and both would likely be embroiled in scandals. That doesn't exempt Trump from criticism and he should be criticised and monitored as every presidential candidate would, but just as it's disingenuous for a Trump supporter to simply say Hillary would be worse and ignore his fuck ups, its disingenuous to pretend there was no legitimate reason to vote for Trump or that Hillary would've been a great alternative

Josh -
bakobell - 

trumpers gonna trump

Liberals incessant crying over every fucking breathe he takes is boring at this point. And please see again my first statement. If you hyper-critical liberals would have paid 1/10th the amount of scrutiny you're giving trump to Hillary you would have put forth a better candidate that wouldn't have been beaten by a reality tv star. 

Oh yeah. He's still better than Hillary. Get over it. 

Just had to be a shithead and arbitrarily insult one person from each side of the political isle.

I'll just let myself out of the thread and go smoke a joint to calm down now

bakobell - 
Josh -
bakobell - 

trumpers gonna trump

Liberals incessant crying over every fucking breathe he takes is boring at this point. And please see again my first statement. If you hyper-critical liberals would have paid 1/10th the amount of scrutiny you're giving trump to Hillary you would have put forth a better candidate that wouldn't have been beaten by a reality tv star. 

Oh yeah. He's still better than Hillary. Get over it. 

i promise since you were not here back then or maybe to young but I promise every presidents cabinet picks are gone over big time.  Every presidents first 100 days are under a microscope.  Just like Obama, Bush, Clinton ect things will get settled into place and unless some big event occures the president will go unnoticed most of the time.  

Well all the pieces and players are in place for well-timed, "cyclical market correction" like the one that happened in 2007. Here's Donnie on the last market crash:

"Donald Trump counseled Trump University students to take advantage of the housing bubble as an investment opportunity and said, just a year before it burst, that he was "excited" for it to end because of the money he'd make.

"People have been talking about the end of the cycle for 12 years, and I'm excited if it is,' he told the Globe and Mail in March of 2007. "I've always made more money in bad markets than in good markets."

At that time, the housing market was already beginning to decline, and just over a year later the subprime mortgage crisis hit, part of a chain reaction of events that led to the stock market crash of 2008 and cemented the Great Recession.