Goldy talks nonsense instead of calling the fight

I can handle a little bit but last night he would start saying long things like " you know joe, rashad Evans was telling
Me last night that..." , and in the mean time
Something is happening and joe has to not be rude and interrupt him but sometimes it's something big and he has to

There were so many times he would just start saying these random
Things you could tell he had wrote down to say during the fight, either say it during the walk downs when your suppose to or save it for when clay guida is lnp and you need it. He started minutes in to the first round and big action was happening.

End rant p.s I love Goldy but damn Phone Post 3.0

Hurry someone call the waaahmbulance

I just want him to stop saying "embrace the grind" Phone Post 3.0

Shooter, starring Mark Wahlberg, in theatres next Friday

He plugged the Budweiser arrival cam right on cue.

He gets something in his head and overkills it. In the Browne/Werdum fight (because Browne is from Hawaii) he brought out BJ's "just scrap" phrase and drove it into the ground. I think he drives Rogan crazy sometimes with his nonsense. I'd love to hear Rogan's thoughts out loud when Goldie calls a fight.

Did you know Gleison Tibau has the most wins in LW history?!?!?!?!

HolyHackZack - Did you know Gleison Tibau has the most wins in LW history?!?!?!?!

yeah but who has the second latest stoppage in fw division history? who goddammit?!

I'm sure he's a nice dude but my god he is horrible at calling a fight.

vee840 -
HolyHackZack - Did you know Gleison Tibau has the most wins in LW history?!?!?!?!

yeah but who has the second latest stoppage in fw division history? who goddammit?!
You do realize production is in his ear telling him to say this stuff right? Phone Post 3.0

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
vee840 -

You do realize production is in his ear telling him to say this stuff right? Phone Post 3.0

I'm interested in knowing who compiles all this info in the first place

He just doesn't pick his spots well. At all Phone Post 3.0

He's the Ron Burgundy of MMA.

HolyHackZack -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
vee840 -

I'm interested in knowing who compiles all this info in the first place
Not sure. But it's that way on all sports broadcasts. Whenever announcers are giving obscure or historical stats it's coming from production.

It would be kind of impressive if Goldy actually knew all of those stats and stuff though lol Phone Post 3.0

i find his platitudes and endless repetition comforting.

I cant stand it...im ok with his plugs. Hes good with that and its a necessary evil but stop bringin up old shit and call the fight Phone Post 3.0

actually Joe was a bit off last night himself...

i heard him say "eyebows" twice instead of "eyebrows" and he said "end of the fight" instead of saying "end of the 3rd round"

(during the main event)

rogan has to be cooked out his mind and smoke a 6 paper joint otherwise goldy would drive him bananas.

bemsqua - I think he drives Rogan crazy sometimes with his nonsense. I'd love to hear Rogan's thoughts out loud when Goldie calls a fight.

QFT. VTFU.

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
vee840 -

Obviously Goldie doesn't come up with all of these stats and stuff on his own but I doubt there is someone telling him WHEN to say this stuff. He's probably got notes and tries to get it all in as he sees fit. Phone Post 3.0