Golovkin/Murray tonight

Anyone excited for this? Golovkin is a beast and one of the best boxers on the planet today. He's going to walk through Murray like a thief through an unlocked door.

Murray is notoriously tough. If GGG walks through him it would be really impressive.

Murray is tough, but he doesn't have enough power to push back Golovkin. Golovkin will tire him out by just pressing the fight and stop him in the 8th or 9th round IMO.

Golovkin is love. We are happy to witness the saviour of boxing.

Murray's solid but he hasn't boxed a world class live fighter since Martinez (when he was robbed). Tough night's work for Murray, but no one expects him to win.

Seems like a good guy. Hope he does well. Phone Post 3.0

FFS69 - Murray is notoriously tough. If GGG walks through him it would be really impressive.

For sure. And I think and hope he will finish Murray late, around the 10th. Body shots all night long

GGG about to good boy someone's ass tonight! Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

So excited every time GGG fights! Phone Post 3.0

Murray's tough as nails but GGG will stop him between 6 and 8 I think. It's on channel 5 at 10pm in case anyone hadn't spotted it. Phone Post 3.0

I'll be watching and posting, this will be spectacular

I'm hoping Murray can put in a really good show for himself. Guy is hard as nails and in my opinion has been robbed in both of his last 2 world titles fights. I do think GGG has he power to win but I want Murray to turn it into a dogfight Phone Post 3.0

Definitely looking forward to the fight. I believe it starts late this afternoon at 5:45 EST.

dannytsg - I'm hoping Murray can put in a really good show for himself. Guy is hard as nails and in my opinion has been robbed in both of his last 2 world titles fights. I do think GGG has he power to win but I want Murray to turn it into a dogfight Phone Post 3.0

He is a tough SOB for sure. But I just can't see his defense hold up 12 rounds against a guy like Golovkin who mixes his punches up so well

DaSquidge - Murray's tough as nails but GGG will stop him between 6 and 8 I think. It's on channel 5 at 10pm in case anyone hadn't spotted it. Phone Post 3.0
voted up. was gonna stream this, didn't realise it was on normal TV. Phone Post 3.0

If Murray really turns it into a brawl and brought it to GGG it would be amazing. Marty is seriously tough and his training has been great. However Gennady is the man in there and his pressure could see him getting a 20th consecutive KO if Murray eats them body shots. Excited for it.

Paul Smith Jnr is rematching tonight too in Germany on Sky Sports 4. Good night of boxing ahead. Phone Post 3.0

Card starts in 40 minutes 

If someone has a stream, I wouldn't be opposed to receiving an url in a PM. Mine's not working atleast ATM

Rumbleeee - My favorite boxer. Just hope Cotto comes out of hiding after he wins tonight. Would love to see him retire Cotto.

I like Cotto alot, but I want GGG to get his due. I think GGG said recently he doesn't want Cotto atm, wanted the Lee-Quillin winner instead

Lick Boners - If someone has a stream, I wouldn't be opposed to receiving an url in a PM. Mine's not working atleast ATM

Working now