Gomi/Diaz changed to NO Contest!

NSAC Chief operating officer Tony Alamo believes that "Weed" caused Diaz to win the fight, and ruled the fight a no-contest. What a fucking Joke.

agreed.

Alamo's statement was something to the effect of 'the elavated THC level enabled you to take more punishment'

is that right

??

From my own experience, I'd say that's true.

Training while high raised my tolerance for pain and my ability to persevere through fatigue.

Just ask around about the many benefits of weed. If the shit wasn't so great it wouldn't be so popular. It numbs the pain and is used medically for that reason. It can also help calm nerves.

THC is not a pain killer. Also a result of 175ng doesn't mean you were high at the time. THAT IS NANO GRAMS. It's a fucking BILLIONTH of a gram taken from a milliliter of testing samble

Diaz tested positive for 175,000,000,000th of 1 gram of THC found in his system. The average test of 50,000,000,000 usually detects somebody who smokes once a week. 15,000,000,000 is used to find people who second hand smoke.

Saying that Diaz was under the influince is speculation and down right propaganda to give gomi his win back.

It also makes you slow and lazy and a shittier fighter, robbing ambition. It is in NO way shape or form a performance enhancer.

In the end, we all know who won the fight.

"Diaz tested positive for 175,000,000,000th of 1 gram of THC found in his system. The average test of 50,000,000,000 usually detects somebody who smokes once a week. 15,000,000,000 is used to find people who second hand smoke."

According to your numbers, someone who smokes once/week has less THC in their system than someone who second hand smokes.

Another thread on this was necessary.

"According to your numbers, someone who smokes once/week has less THC in their system than someone who second hand smokes. "

Correct! Thank you for pointing that out. However, that is not always the case. 15ng is actually a pretty high testing for second hand smoke. That's why the cutoff on most drug tests for THC is 50ng. Just to be sure!

Also have to take into effect a persons diet\weight\metabolism.