Gomi vs Gracie...

Here's a nice clip...

B-E-A-utiful!

early stop?

Ralph could fight way better than that. He could beat Gomi if the fight hit the ground.

But it didnt hit the ground. Ralph's skull hit Gomi's knee a few times instead.

i remember sitting 20 ft from that and only getting to, "go rallllpp.....oh no." and it was over. :(

Did you hear the "smack"? Man, that was set up perfectly...

He probably knew the shoot was coming...

I think you make yourself much more dangerous as a grappler and a striker if you can do both...

I'm glad the days of the "one-dimensional fighter" are pretty much coming to a close...

TTT

I can't believe there are people saying that was an early stoppage.What do you want Gomi to do,keep kneeing his head till his brain leaks out of his skull?

Well,I will say I am not suprised by Gator Man's comments because he is retarded and a troll.

"bad stoppage and bad luck"

From the lens of a pair of bjj goggles, yessir!

Bad stoppage...WTF??

Gomi was about to give him a permanant flat top!

Ralph tried hard for a remach, after Gomi repetedly denied, the Gracie

threatned to storm Gomi's gym

anything can happen in a fight..

with that said, Gomi is fucking awesome!

that is all..

"It is not Gomi that stopped the fight, but somehow this Gracie wanted to
storm Gomi's place, correct?"

uncorrect. The problem was that Gomi wouldn't give him a remach,
capice?

^^^jesus, why would ralph want to get ko'd again?

I was really looking forward to see what these two had for each other. I hate instant endings like that in those cases.

kinda like pedro rizzo's last fight

I miss Bushido already.

I can't believe there are people saying that was an early stoppage.What do you want Gomi to do,keep kneeing his head till his brain leaks out of his skull?

+1 here.. gomi whopped his ass it would happen again if they fought, this is 2006 in pride its not 96 and not battlecades EXTREMEEEEEEEE fighting with Mr. T... ralph could never survive in today MMA.. shit id take florian over him