Gomi vs Gracie...

If I ever take 5 or 6 knees to the temple, with my head against the matt, PLEASE STOP THE FIGHT!

"uncorrect. The problem was that Gomi wouldn't give him a remach, capice?"

How in the hell did a fight that ended by a 6 second KO warrant a rematch? That would have been a complete waste. Ralph sounds like an idiot. especially if he really wanted to storm Gomi's dojo after.

"GOMI WASN'T AIMING AT HIS HEAD. GOMI WASN'T TRYING TO KO RALPH"

That sir, is one of the dumbest things I've read (today) that's like saying that fire fighters don't go out intending to stop fires. Gomi is always trying to KO people, its something he does quite well.

lol at kneeing somebody in the jaw followed by 5 more knees to the head being a fluke

"BECAUSE A FIGHT THAT ENDS IN 6 SECOND KO - BY DEFINITOION - IS A FLUKISH THING. RALPH WAS UNDEFEATED AND HAD NEVER EVEN BEEN HURT BEFORE. GOMI WASN'T AIMING AT HIS HEAD. GOMI WASN'T TRYING TO KO RALPH. IT JUST HAPPENED"

As i was saying, "From the lens of a pair of bjj goggles, yessir!"

The irony of the bjj noob nerds that talk shit about TMAs but are not unlike them TMA bots in not being able to release themselves from false self-conviction still lives on strongly.

Because it was a 6 sec fight and Ralph was invict till then, I think a rematch isn't such a bad idea...

but it seems that Gomi prefers to face Satan in a back alley in Yokohama than have anything to do with Ralph again

No Fluke there. Just a well prepared athlete executing a technique

another win for gracie jj

oddly i'd b more convinced with a 3 round domination than 3 second ko

if someone knows that you are going to shoot in for the takedown and makes a strategy for that fact, then I'd call it a win...

What's the difference between Gomi's KO and a straight punch right to the jaw if it ends in the same manner?

"Because it was a 6 sec fight and Ralph was invict till then, I think a rematch isn't such a bad idea...
but it seems that Gomi prefers to face Satan in a back alley in Yokohama than have anything to do with Ralph again"

What does "invict" mean?

And why the hell would he be afraid of Ralph? Ralph went the distance with Mishima in a competitive fight while Gomi destroyed Mishima, along with Azeredo, Pulver, Sakurai, Kawajiri...

I don't understand why ANYONE would be afraid of someone they beat in 6 seconds.

"but it seems that Gomi prefers to face Satan in a back alley in Yokohama than have anything to do with Ralph again"

As i was saying, "From the lens of a pair of bjj goggles, yessir!"

you guys make me laugh... I'm not a Ralph's fan, actually I much prefer
Gomi as a fighter, but Cockstrap insist in not seen why I think a fight that
ends in 6 secs and the loser has a perfect record naturally deserves a
remach... Cock you're trip. I've always told you that...
I have a question for you but we'll leave it for another ocasion, ok?

...and for the other einstein here, invict comes from the Latin "invictus",
unconquered. By the way I'm nihondin not brasileiro...so STFU

Then spit Ralph's dick out of your mouth.When you get owned in 6 seconds you dont deserve a rematch.

Let Ralph fight a couple other ranked lightweights first and if he beats them he can ask for Gomi.

"i remember sitting 20 ft from that and only getting to, "go rallllpp.....oh no." and it was over. :( "

LOL!

"dudley" you're dumb fuck, saying something like that you show your
level in this sport, what are you? Another idiot green of envy of the Gracie
name? Too bad you're a nobody...

Doesn't matter anyway Ralph is not in the picture anymore but even like
that I'm sure he has acomplished way more than you ever will.

Yea Yea,go back to jerkin it while you smell Ralph's dirty Gi ya Gracie nutridder,or should i say TUF newb fuckwad.

"dudley" (!) are you a ffighter? lol

Deuce77

your father has just left the room...

we still at this?

Kasca go to sleep, Gracie JJ is alive and well, just not in Pride.