Gomi.....

Fuck.... Phone Post 3.0

He just doesn't seem to have the desire to fight anymore. Phone Post 3.0

No live but still needed to vent about it. Fuck.... Damn it... Shit.... Ok... I'm good... I expect so much more from that fight. Phone Post 3.0

I love Lauzon, he's the UG champ imo. But I was hoping to see some fireball kid show up to make Joe work for it.

He is done. I miss the Gomi of old in Pride Bushido.

Been a fan of Gomi even before his Pride days and now his chin is gone, fire is gone, and he's a ridiculously undersized Lightweight. There are even Featherweights much bigger than him.

He needs to retire. No sense in taking more beatings. Phone Post 3.0

No doubt. I always look forward to seeing a Gomi fight, however, I always end up disappointed and sad. Sucks, but if the dude has no desire to evolve or compete then, I think it's time to call it quits. Phone Post 3.0

Sad to say, but Gomi's been a shell of his former self for a while now. All he's doing now is living off his name and picking up paychecks.

Hard to see him go out like this... But I agree it is time to hang the gloves up. Been a fan since shooto. Great LW Champ. Congratulations to JLau also. Phone Post 3.0

Fucking sucks. He will always be an amazing fighter in my mind. Guy s a legend. Phone Post 3.0

Gomi Azeredo 1 is amazing Phone Post 3.0

Was never the same after rumble on the rock. Phone Post 3.0

Ray Elbe - Was never the same after rumble on the rock. Phone Post 3.0
BJ sucked the soul our of him with the RNC. Phone Post 3.0

My heart is crushed every time he loses now, but I still come back, fooling myself in to thinking tge fireball kid will come in and blast away. Phone Post 3.0

hes been done

Makes me sad, seeing him loose.
His Pride run was great to witness.
The memory of the Fireball kid lingers. Phone Post 3.0

Thekingslayer - He is done. I miss the Gomi of old in Pride Bushido.

It's not like this was so different from Gomi/Aurelio in 2006.

I bet if he fought in Japan he would be better. And not because of home court advantage Phone Post 3.0

Didn't really like watching that fight tbh he didn't even seem like he wanted to be there,