gonna be funny watching Bones clowned by Machida

Styles make fight....

Bones had difficulties to takedown Rampage...

he is not gonna takedown Machida...and if he does, he is gonna get sweeped on the spot.

and Machida is gonna dominate him standing.

I can not wait for this fight.

I am going to be 50 dollards on Macheda.

suess - 

not happening. 

when I was a betting men, I made a lot of money...and nowaday I do not bet anymore but I have something like a 80% of good prediction.

I usually do not only predict the winner but also the way he is gonna win.

That is why I can tell you Overeem is gonna beat Lesnar...but then is gonna get beat by JDS.

and I tell you that Machida is gonna win by decision...

japetto - I am going to be 50 dollards on Macheda.

good bet

ttt

It's going to be great to watch how Machida's leaping in style matches up with Jones' reach and greco, that being said tell me how is Machida's ground game above and beyond superior to Shoguns? shogun has faced powerful top wrestlers before in Randleman, but appeard lost in the elbows and strategy of Jones' top game. True we have not really seen Machida's on his back but its wrong to act like he's a sweeping machine

machida ftw. the bones hype machine stops here.

i bet he cries after he loses.

OneGloveJimmerson - It's going to be great to watch how Machida's leaping in style matches up with Jones' reach and greco, that being said tell me how is Machida's ground game above and beyond superior to Shoguns? shogun has faced powerful top wrestlers before in Randleman, but appeard lost in the elbows and strategy of Jones' top game. True we have not really seen Machida's on his back but its wrong to act like he's a sweeping machine

actually if you had watched some Machida fight you would have seen he sweep as soon as on his back...He has one amasing one leg elevator sweep.

yomamafool - machida ftw. the bones hype machine stops here.

i bet he cries after he loses.

I can not predict if he crie...but I hope so. it will be funny.

It's a shame MMA is still banned in France as I feel it would be an ideal location for this fight. I expect a lot of prancing around and fanciness from both fighters, with fencing feints and dancing and little pointy-toe kicks, with no one getting particularly hurt.............. it would be a perfect fight for the UFC's French debut

Jones second round TKO... Phone Post

Jones is gonna run over Machida imo, I think it will be interesting to see Machida's striking vs Jones, his kicks, coming in and out but i think Jones will use his reach, avoid strikes from Machida, get in close, take him down and destroy him.

pardon, je ne comprend pas

lol @ the Bones hype train getting "derailed" after already making several trips around the world

Machida got beat up on the feet by Shogun. Even if he manages to avoid the takedowns, what makes you think he can win the striking battle against Jones?

qu'est-ce que c'est le trebek?

yep I live in a cave equipped with internet, used to be osama's weekend place

jujubre - Styles make fight....

Bones had difficulties to takedown Rampage...

he is not gonna takedown Machida...and if he does, he is gonna get sweeped on the spot.

and Machida is gonna dominate him standing.

I can not wait for this fight.

The trips didn't work, but he didn't really commit them. Jones was content to disengage and potshot Rampage from a distance when he didn't go down. When he shot on Rampage in the third, he took him down easily once and was in position for another takedown at the bell.

I also recall everybody claiming that Shogun would sweep Jones at will, yet he gassed himself out on the bottom while trying to flip Jones over in the first and couldn't even get Jones off balance in the process.

I definitely wouldn't be surprised to see Lyoto catch Jones on the feet with something. I also wouldn't be surprised in Jones comes in with another look that we haven't seen. Dude is still evolving as a fighter.

I can't wait for this one either. 

suess - 
Dr Violence - yep I live in a cave equipped with internet, used to be osama's weekend place

then how have you never seen a bones fight or celebrity jeaporday skits?!

because it's dark in here

LOL