gonna be funny watching Bones clowned by Machida

My feeling about this fight is that jones is going to make machida look slow, and machida definitely has a quickness component that is pretty necessary for his A game. This is not a good fight for machida. Phone Post

Jones is faster than Machida, and has about a full foot's worth of reach advantage. Two things Machida has never dealt with in the octagon. His entire style is to be elusive, and to draw an opponent into a counter attack. My personal belief, is that this strategy won't work against a fighter that's both faster AND has that much range. Machida will be getting attacked from distances and angles that he's nowhere near used to.

Jones by TKO. 2nd Round.

suess - 

not happening. 

+1

I think it's going to be a hard fight, but I think Machida takes it.  

BTW: My 15 year-old cousin picked Machida to win because according to her "he's hot and exotic-looking." LOL

Don't get me wrong- if machida drops a bunker-buster of doom on jonsey's face and changes his eye color, I'll be as happy as anyone. Just don't see it happening, personally. Phone Post

Machida will knock him out with a front kick to the grill and praise Segal for helping him do it. Meanwhile, Segal will stand over JBJ unconscious body and piss on it while reminding him about not meeting with him before his last fight.

You heard it first here.

I really don't see Machida winning this fight. Whenever you're fighting some with a long reach advantage your main objective should be to close the distance as soon as possible, and crowd him as often as you can. Machida, in the past has done the exact opposite. He likes to stay on the outside and is patient & calculated in his striking. Any time Machida attempts to dash in a for a few quick strikes, he'll get a 84' stiff arm to the face as Jones retreats. Jones only engages when he's ready and his outstanding reach advantage allows him to do that at will. I really believe Machida will soon realize he's way in over his head.

i wouldnt mind seeing Machida clown Bones..i dont think it will happen that way but either way i am going with MAchida and a win ..period

Pitching a shut out in 6 consecutive fights is a hype train now days Phone Post

Tomato Can - Machida got beat up on the feet by Shogun. Even if he manages to avoid the takedowns, what makes you think he can win the striking battle against Jones?

THIS Phone Post

If shogun can catch machida i'm sure jones can. Its all about weather he'll chase him down and risk a straight left. Phone Post

I don't care who wins as they are both phenomenal but I just hope that it is a competitive fight at least.

I want to see Bones tested for once.

Jones will dominate and cap off arguably the best calendar year for a fighter in MMA history

jujubre - Styles make fight....

Bones had difficulties to takedown Rampage...

he is not gonna takedown Machida...and if he does, he is gonna get sweeped on the spot.

and Machida is gonna dominate him standing.

I can not wait for this fight.

THIS

Rival School - Pitching a shut out in 6 consecutive fights is a hype train now days Phone Post

7 consecutive Phone Post