Gonna flash our tits at some Vikings tonight \m/

Amon Amarth tonight Mother Fuckers and there's only one way to score them backstage passes!

2 Likes

Saw them with Slayer recently. You are in for a great show.

Been listening to a lot of Liquid Metal on Sirius lately, I dont know about their other stuff, but Raven's Flight is a shit song. Its cheesy as fuck.

scourge -

Been listening to a lot of Liquid Metal on Sirius lately, I dont know about their other stuff, but Raven's Flight is a shit song. Its cheesy as fuck.

JonnyW -

Saw them with Slayer recently. You are in for a great show.

I've seen them a few times and they're awesome live. Can't wait boys!

Great band, lead singer is exactly how I picture Vikings from the old times 

Love these guys.  One of my fave live bands.  Seen them many times.  They play Edmonotn Monday (light it up) but I cant make it. 

Who are these homeless men? Do they have a gofundme?

Fuck yes. \m/

Enjoy the show, OP!

ABCTT_SENNIN -

That's a wicked pic D. Haven't seen that one yet. It's like you captured the very essence of my soul. I'm going with chopper and Marc tonight. I'll tell them you said hi. 

Straydog24 - 
ABCTT_SENNIN -

That's a wicked pic D. Haven't seen that one yet. It's like you captured the very essence of my soul. I'm going with chopper and Marc tonight. I'll tell them you said hi. 

Hope you guys have a great time

Straydog24 -
ABCTT_SENNIN -

Please do! An awesome group of dudes all around (OP included). Also that getting some work done by Marc is on my bucket list and I'll do anything short of human sacrifice, or cute animals to make it happen. 

My bad! I thought I sent all the decent pics I got. 

ABCTT_SENNIN -

My bad! I thought I sent all the decent pics I got. 

No worries. Can you send that pic through the other messenger thingy

Great band. I'm jelly. 

One of the cooler live shows.  They had a god damn viking ship and battle on stage.  

Amon Amarth was killer. 

Arch Enemy was awful which is super disappointing. Alissa doesn't hold a candle to Angela and the band has become a joke imo. She looks like a bored stripper going through the motions. That being said Michael and Jeff Loomis were amazing as always. 

guy in center of first pic

Freemasons can connect with that symbol.

good choice!