Gonna give you guys 1 value sports pick of the day

Take the Reds at a pick em against the Atlanta Braves

Free money guys Phone Post 3.0

How solid is the pick OP? VU for trying to help the OG either way. Phone Post 3.0

Great pick Phone Post 3.0

Ok, thanks again. Phone Post 3.0

Baseball is the most boring "sport" of all time. Do you have picks for any other sports?

You don't have to watch it to win money Phone Post 3.0

Take the warriors today they will probably have at least 60 free throws today Phone Post 3.0

Don't ruin my thread with a terrible pick Phone Post 3.0

Less than an hour Phone Post 3.0

Seeings as you're a Braves fan, what making you think they lose today?

Cueto is a beast but I highly doubt he's gonna throw three complete games in a row.....and Teheran's been equally impressive. Looks like a tossup to me.

Not even close to free money.

I really like the Red Sox today. L Phone Post 3.0

Lester has pitched well against Toronto and the Dickey has struggled against Boston. Phone Post 3.0

Diabeetus - Seeings as you're a Braves fan, what making you think they lose today?

Cueto is a beast but I highly doubt he's gonna throw three complete games in a row.....and Teheran's been equally impressive. Looks like a tossup to me.

Because the line is off. The best team in the NL at home with their best pitcher against a team that is below .500 and the game is a pick em? The Braves should be a -140 favorite

I will always explain my logic when giving a play

Just because OP gives a dog a bone doesn't mean he makes him eat it....Braves won 1-0 Phone Post 3.0

It was the right side of the bet. I didn't expect to give y'all 100% winners. But everyday I will give you a smart bet Phone Post 3.0

ttt

Don't bet against the braves. Ever. Most underrated team in baseball right now. Phone Post 3.0

Imploze - Don't bet against the braves. Ever. Most underrated team in baseball right now. Phone Post 3.0

Who's underrating them?

I would think most people consider them a top 5 team at this point.