gonna go catch HALALU tomorrow!

so on advice from a few of you hgers, apparently there is a few schools around the south shore. heard there's a big school at sand island, i'm gonna head there tomorrow morning to see what's up.

who's down?

i dunno how to fish. last time i resorted to 1911 and 2 mags of 185gr hp :( here on oahu might not go over to well with hpd, dlnr, coast guard, etc.

i would think fishing to be a necessary skill for the hapacolypse?

I will text ron but he is out partying right now LOL

FCTV808 - i would think fishing to be a necessary skill for the hapacolypse?

No just rob the guys with fishing skill.

I think we r in what time is this going down

soon? but i dont have halalu lures yet

You going catch halaus? Schools of Mahu??
Don't know what to use for lures, but whatever you do, don't tag and release, please.

short shorts?

well, according to a friend's fishing report, some fuckers netted the whole stash from sand island and only get little bit left. i know who did this. and they're not from here. :(

FCTV808 - well, according to a friend's fishing report, some fuckers netted the whole stash from sand island and only get little bit left. i know who did this. and they're not from here. :(

they use the betel nut stun bomb.......whole clan chews and spits in bucket then they toss it into the water and fish float to the top

met up w/ some of the d.s. today and the halalu evaded us.

although knowing that there was a confirmed sighting at sand island, the thought of being shoulder to shoulder w/ the undesirables, prevented me from going. :(

you have a day off during the week??

rifle range open wed-fri 12-4......lots of undesirables there, but no micros :)

yeah, i didn't want to restrict myself singling anyone out. lol

I was actually hoping HALALU was some kind of ds code word for Micro. :-(

yup i went jet skiing yesterday and rite at the edge of where we lauch off from was a frikken massive school . everytime we came back in i thought the 30 or so old japanese man and ladies was going to start whipping me with there bamboo pole .lol

halalu school was @ sand island for 2 months already.... jigging action works fine my fren

We use 1/4" net....caught CHOKE last time. Went late tho so we never get busted by L&R

i just need to know where theyre gonna be tomorrow, FRIDAY!

mark, call ,me tomorow morning for the "Halalu Hot picks of the day" i going call 'fo see if get halalu kahuku secret spot@!