Gonzaga vs Gordon Ryan Sunday...

Submission Underground is Sunday on UFC Fight Pass the below matches w/ my picks.

What are yours?

Gordon Ryan vs Gabriel Gonzaga: RYAN by submission

Craig Jones vs Gilbert Burns: JONES by decision

Both matches will be long enough for Instagram posts. Lol 

holy shit craig jones by sub in <1 min D:

gordon looks pissed that he couldn't get the sub faster than craig did LOL

Who won?   lol just kidding

Too easy.  Not surprising but Jesus. 

Good card overall tho.  My 6 year old, who's a 3 stripe white belt right now, is really into watching.  The leg locks and stuff don't really translate, because his classes haven't come close to demonstrating, but GR/Craig's fearlessness to be on their back is something my kid has been studious too.  Good times

Cool stuff 

Ryan via early heel hook. 

If Ryan can get past USADA (fat chance), it's hard to imagine that he doesn't have AT WORST a far better career than Paul Harris.

wiggum - If Ryan can get past USADA (fat chance), it's hard to imagine that he doesn't have AT WORST a far better career than Paul Harris.

He's not beating USADA lol... but between Danaher and all the resources and connections to guys like GSP that he has... IF he ever did come to MMA; he would be fully prepared and it would be well thought out and implemented... but he's making sooooo much money just grappling that I don't think he will... maybe some one off in One FC or something. 

1 Like

He can do what all the Gracies do, fight in Asia.  No testing

G Ryan is a damn beast. I also like the way he has turned the grappling world upside down.

1 Like