Gonzaga vs Tuchscherer (gif)

Tuchscherer must have an iron jaw.
Takes a flush highkick to the face from Gonzaga, and still stays conscious enough to defend himself.

Gonzaga has some serious power in his kicks.

Another host if photobucket decides to whine about bandwidth

Damn, bam.

The UFC need to invest in a couple of those high frame rate cameras that HBO has for their boxing. Kicks like this deserve those.

DANA, MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Damn!  Took that kick right across the chops.

is there a vid of this fight somewhere?

Okkun - The UFC need to invest in a couple of those high frame rate cameras that HBO has for their boxing. Kicks like this deserve those.

DANA, MAKE IT HAPPEN!

agreed, that would be awesome.

bismanfightclub - Chris was still worried about getting nailed in the blueberries a 2nd time IMO.

Agreed, certainly looks that way. As hard as Gonzaga kicks who can blame him? He'll probably be tasting his own nuts for a week.

GAWDDAMN!!!!!!!!

I took one from Reggie Orr with shin pads on and it knocked me looey. WITH SHIN PADS....

The Notorious OMG - 
Okkun - The UFC need to invest in a couple of those high frame rate cameras that HBO has for their boxing. Kicks like this deserve those.

DANA, MAKE IT HAPPEN!

agreed, that would be awesome.

ttt

any gif of him getting kicked in the sac?  or a vid of the fight?

Joe Keaveny -  any gif of him getting kicked in the sac?  or a vid of the fight?

yea the kick to the balls was brutal

Tuchscherer was on the ground squirming and he actually vomited a couple times

i give him HUGE props for even stepping back out there

right away Napao lands that head kick, and then its just followed by Gonzaga punishing him with punches untill eventually the ref has to stop it

Gonzaga is the new Cro cop

Head kicker of cans

Brutal head kick!

ttt for more gifs of this fight.

Where the hell did Gonzaga's headkicking ability come from? Ive never seen a BJJ guy develop kicks as good as him.

bakalol -  Gonzaga is the new Cro cop

Head kicker of cans

If you are calling Tuscherer a "can", I disagree.  He is a tough, tough guy who has worked his way up fr smaller shows.  He trains w/good people and always gives 100%.  His overall skill set is ever improving.  Fr what I understand, he got kicked in the nuts so hard he was puking, and still opted to cont. to fight a very tough guy in his first shot in the biggest show out there.  If you never been kicked hard in the jewels, you have no idea how hard it is to do anything for quite a while afterwards (yes, even w/a cup on), let alone go back into battle w/someone as big and tough as Gonzaga.  I had the opportunity to watch Tuscherer fr the very beginning of his career, and he is no can.

Respectfully:

Fred

Gonzaga is the shit!