Good and the Bad!!

So one should steer clear of his ass? He has shit for sale, but hard for me to tell if legit or not. I'm no expert like some of you guys. But if they sold fakes before, chances are he will still do it. Once a cheat always a cheat!!! 

I've done two deals with him recently and the items were legit. Phone Post

Big Shot -  Anyone have some info on FIGHT_CARD from Canada?
OK, I just bought some stuff from him off ebay (meaning NOT on ebay) and I feel very confident that It's all legit considering that he was very detailed in exactly what was wrong with the posters that I bought. I will be sure to post pictures when they come in. 

I believe that is the infamous Cam and if indeed it is him I would not trust him. His Ufc 75 posters look to dull to me, I hope he's not up to his old tricks again.

No they are more than likely authentic.He doesnt sell fakes anymore.

Keith have you ever bought from him before?

ricksongjj - No they are more than likely authentic.He doesnt sell fakes anymore.

Keith have you ever bought from him before?

Don't be so sure Hix... I'd buy anything from him but a poster,  that said the Dream 1's, SRC 4's, UFC 75 and 79 and K-1 Dynamite USA's he sells are all real.

Keith Hacktroll - 
grkblood - 
Big Shot -  Anyone have some info on FIGHT_CARD from Canada?
OK, I just bought some stuff from him off ebay (meaning NOT on ebay) and I feel very confident that It's all legit considering that he was very detailed in exactly what was wrong with the posters that I bought. I will be sure to post pictures when they come in. 

They are probably fake, just beware.

Dan how do keep getting banned? You need to make an account just for the memground!

Bump! GRK, already made a similar thread! FYI!