Good bars in Houston?

Obviously Houston is a big city and there's probably a ton of them out there but figure I would ask my brethren here. Gonna be at UFC 192 tomorrow so me and a couple of friends are drinking tonight. Where go bros? Phone Post 3.0

Where are you staying? Phone Post 3.0

TFK_SaltineAmerican - Where are you staying? Phone Post 3.0
Not too far from the Toyota Center. Anywhere by the area. Phone Post 3.0

There are some good ones right down the road by Minute Maid park. I'd hit the Flying Saucer off Main in downtown. Ask around about Midtown bars at either place since you are close to there too. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_SaltineAmerican - There are some good ones right down the road by Minute Maid park. I'd hit the Flying Saucer off Main in downtown. Ask around about Midtown bars at either place since you are close to there too. Phone Post 3.0
This man knows. Phone Post 3.0

Gaslamp if you are white.

Google it.

And here in the morning when hungover

https://m.facebook.com/pages/Brothers-Taco-House/120301911319423?sk=wall

No question at all. Go to midtown and barhop. Lil woodrows, drinkery, pub fiction, Celtics garden, shot bar, dogwood, front porch. Bar hop it and you'll have a blast. It's all walking distance and close to each other Phone Post 3.0

Sweet! Thanks for the suggestions gentlemen! Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

westnilekyle -
TFK_SaltineAmerican - There are some good ones right down the road by Minute Maid park. I'd hit the Flying Saucer off Main in downtown. Ask around about Midtown bars at either place since you are close to there too. Phone Post 3.0
This man knows. Phone Post 3.0
Flying saucer is the way to go. Phone Post 3.0

Best time to get there? We're gonna try the Flying Saucer out. Phone Post 3.0

Great bar. Beer is good! Phone Post 3.0

Wifespowerbottom - The one Jeezy dances at. Phone Post 3.0
XTC Cabaret? Phone Post 3.0