Good books for small business owners?

Are there any must reads I should get? Business is going good, just looking for some good books to help grow the store

The go giver

Balanced books.

for marketing by far imo is the askgaryvee AUDIO book.

gary v is a little to 'hip hop' for me recently but that audio book is really awesome.

for sales/marketing / motivation I would look at grant cardone books. 10x or be obbessed or be average

those 3 books really helped improve my businesses

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2490652.Ready_Fire_Aim

If you're ever looking for something outside of the technical stuff, Derek Sivers' book Anything You Want is a really cool book. It's more of a business philosophy book about how he fell back-asswards into an extremely sucessful business, and the unorthodox methods that he attributes his success to.

Appreciate it fellas, will definitely check these out

In

Ender's Game

It has nothing to do with business, but it's a great book and you should read it

Finding nemo; the novel

The book called.

Put down this book, and go work more.

not a book, but i recommend the mr. money mustache blog. its more personal finance than small business, but a lot of the stuff applies to both.

also the lean startup is another great biz book.

How To Win Friends and Influence People is a book I could read a hundred times.

also i recommend talking to other people who own similar businesses or people who used to and are now retired and asking them for advice. That helped me a lot.

Jesus Quintana - not a book, but i recommend the mr. money mustache blog. its more personal finance than small business, but a lot of the stuff applies to both.

Mr Money Mustache gets a bit too preachy for me.  I have an account on his forum and there are a ton of nut jobs on there.  I have learned a lot about early retirement from his site, but I get fed up with the "Oh my God, you bought a new bath towel?  Why did you waste $7???" bullshit.

MayorPirkle - Ender's Game

It has nothing to do with business, but it's a great book and you should read it
I second Enders game.

The golfer and the millionaire..... If you can find it. Has great lessons that can be applied to business and life.

ltr

Jesus Quintana - also i recommend talking to other people who own similar businesses or people who used to and are now retired and asking them for advice. That helped me a lot.

this is a great piece of advice. ive been in business for over 20 years. own multiple sites for my businesses, i can count on 1 hand the number of times people have talked to me regarding business advice. i can also name scores of businesses that have opened and closed over the years that imo were terrible concepts to begin with.

im not saying im the best, but i would have told them flat out that the business was doomed from the start and to save their money

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - 
Jesus Quintana - not a book, but i recommend the mr. money mustache blog. its more personal finance than small business, but a lot of the stuff applies to both.

Mr Money Mustache gets a bit too preachy for me.  I have an account on his forum and there are a ton of nut jobs on there.  I have learned a lot about early retirement from his site, but I get fed up with the "Oh my God, you bought a new bath towel?  Why did you waste $7???" bullshit.

yeah there is tons of stuff I ignore and also some pretty dubious claims on a few subjects. The most obvious one is anything driving related he greatly overestimates the cost of for 99% of cars.