Good bye Agent Carter?

From http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/02/10/agent-carters-hayley-atwell-to-play-another-carter-in-abcs-conviction-pilot/

While it is unclear if Agent Carter will return for the a third series, ABC still wants to be in business with star Hayley AtwellDeadline reports that the actress has been cast in the pilot for Conviction from Jessica Jones‘ Liz Friedmanand The Following‘s Liz Friedlander.

In the pilot, Atwell will play Carter Morrison, the daughter of a former president who is pressed into a job as the head of the new Conviction Integrity Unit in Los Angeles. Possibly taking a cue from the Serial podcast, she and her team will examine cases where it is possible that the wrong person was convicted.

According to the site, the network will find a way to keep Atwell on both series should Agent Carter return and Conviction go to series, including the possibility that Conviction could become a limited run series.

Agent Carter currently airs Tuesdays on ABC.

Never watched. Started first series but lost interest. Any good? I'm a marvel addict and done nearly every other comic show but vintage style shows never been my bag... Phone Post 3.0

meh.

in the second season of Agent Carter they've turned her into a female version of Cap taking out multiple spies/goons like she's a seasoned fighter (my wife even asked after the 2nd episode if she had taken the same serum as rodgers).

on top of that, the SJW'ing they did this season by having her hook up with a black guy in 1940's america was  was hilarious and totally over the top. Marvel could not have made it more obvious they were pushing an agenda.

after the second episode the wife and i stopped watching.

Mr. Wright -

meh.

in the second season of Agent Carter they've turned her into a female version of Cap taking out multiple spies/goons like she's a seasoned fighter (my wife even asked after the 2nd episode if she had taken the same serum as rodgers).

on top of that, the SJW'ing they did this season by having her hook up with a black guy in 1940's america was  was hilarious and totally over the top. Marvel could not have made it more obvious they were pushing an agenda.

after the second episode the wife and i stopped watching.

This. I fucking LOL'D my ass off with that forced sjw horseshit. I told my wife, "Yes, it's very believable that a white British chick in the fucking '40s went from having a hard-on for a blond, blue-eyed, jacked, Aryan poster boy in Cap to a black guy." It's also fucking LOLs that Souza and Jarvis don't even mention it while the writers go out of their way to show how mysoginistic men behave towards Carter. Phone Post 3.0

The season finale is supposed to be on tv NOW. Instead I have "Super Tuesday" coverage. -_-

Ahh, it's on now. :)

The Netflix marvel stuff ruined me for network tv marvel stuff. Seeing how good it CAN be made me not care one bit for the network versions.

BigWilliam - The Netflix marvel stuff ruined me for network tv marvel stuff. Seeing how good it CAN be made me not care one bit for the network versions.

yeah, never thought about it like that but you're right.

after watching daredevil, then agent carter made me see how, just after 2 episodes, how horrible agent carter really is. if Agents of Sheild doesn't start off strong next week i'll be done with that well.

I heart Haley Atwell and grown to like the Agent Carter character, which is why I've swallowed the obvious agenda the show has and have been able to enjoy it despise it.

Season finished in a cliffhanger so I hope they at least get a special episode or something to finish the storyline.

BTW in MCU 40's there's less discrimination than in real 40's. There's a black guy in the Howling Commandos remember?

From http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/agent-carter-closes-out-season-2-with-series-low-ratings

Peggy Carter may have saved the world, but the ratings for the final episode of "Marvel's Agent Carter" may not be enough to save the ABC series.

The season two finale, which aired opposite news coverage of Super Tuesday, pulled in 2.37 million viewers and a 0.7 demo overnight rating, hitting and tying series low, respectively. That number will rise when DVR watches are factored in, though how much of an impact that will have remains to be seen.

Speculation about this being "Agent Carter's" last season have persisted, as the show's ratings have been consistently lower than its first season. The announcement of star Hayley Atwell signing to headline new ABC pilot "Conviction" seemed to be the final nail in "Carter's" coffin, though Atwell has been insistent that isn't necessarily the case.

"There is a chance, from what I know, if both shows get picked up, I'll be doing both," Atwell told CBR News a day before "Agent Carter's" finale aired. "Until I know one way or the other, I can't jump for joy or grieve."

They shouldn't have moved it from new york. To many scenes shot on studio lots made it feel smaller and less dynamic. Loved season one, but this was a misstep. Phone Post 3.0

A true hottie dressed very very frumpy. So I won't miss it unless they let Haley dress better Phone Post 3.0

Can't stand her obnoxious overly proper accent. Show seemed to suck ass every time I tried to watch. Did they ever show any old golden age Super Heroes or Villains? Phone Post 3.0

I'd watch her doing anything tbh, she's a 10 IMO Phone Post 3.0

Great pics btw Phone Post 3.0

fags

and some more