Good coffee mug/thermos?

I just started drinking coffee. I am looking for a good thermos or mug. I just want something for the car when I am driving all over the place in the morning. Everything I find has some huge capacity. Any good suggestions for like 1 cup for my drive that fits in a cup holder?

Get a Zojirushi travel thermos.  They're like $30 but they are incredible.  They come in 12 oz and 16 oz sizes and are easy to open and close one handed.  I have burned my mouth drinking coffee that was poured 10 hours earlier.

Need more suggestions. I am looking at the some Stanley mugs. I know you coffee assholes have some cool as mugs and shit. I want some cool ass shit.

The Zojirushi Stainless Mug is by far the best I've seen.

Seriously, just get it.  It meets every one of your criteria and it's been independently proven to be the very best product for keeping things hot or cold.

I actually have one being delivered today because my wife lost hers and can't live without it.

Pretty sure the Aladdin Stanley I use is 40 or 50 years old.
Complete rockstar. Heavy, but bulletproof.

They still sell them but I guess they're $50-$60 now.

itswhitty - 

Seriously, just get it.  It meets every one of your criteria and it's been independently proven to be the very best product for keeping things hot or cold.

I actually have one being delivered today because my wife lost hers and can't live without it.

Yup. I made the mistake of taking a big swig of coffee after I had forgetten about it for about 10 hours. I burnt the shit out of myself. Tread lightly.

I have a 24oz Bubba mug.

It's the best mug I've had. I put coffee in at 8th and it's still hot now at 4pm. Phone Post 3.0

Kitana - I have a 24oz Bubba mug.

It's the best mug I've had. I put coffee in at 8th and it's still hot now at 4pm. Phone Post 3.0
Oh, and I found the bubba mug for 10 bucks at TJ Maxx Phone Post 3.0

Sagiv Lapkin -

The Zojirushi Stainless Mug is by far the best I've seen.

Looks legit Phone Post 3.0

Fuck. Can't find tge zoshurushi in town. Would make a perfect gift. Fuck. Phone Post 3.0

Contigo Phone Post 3.0

In. Phone Post

Phuckles - Fuck. Can't find tge zoshurushi in town. Would make a perfect gift. Fuck. Phone Post 3.0
Amazon bro. Amazon. Phone Post 3.0

My favorite coffee cup by far is the one from REI that comes with the French press lid option (it comes with a regular lid too), and a little storage container in the bottom of the cup to hold more coffee grounds. Keeps my coffee hot for days, and it fits in my cup holders in the car. I think they cost $20-$25 bucks. Phone Post 3.0

I like my 16oz Contigo mug, 2 for $20 At Costco Phone Post 3.0

Will the 12oz. Zojirushi fit in a standard size cup holder? And is it dishwasher safe? Phone Post 3.0

pin909 - I like my 16oz Contigo mug, 2 for $20 At Costco Phone Post 3.0
Got this. Probably a lame Christmas present for my grandpa. When your five year old days "let's get grampa a good coffee mug for Christmas" you do that shit. Drove all over God Damn town looking for that kazajusi or whatever the fuck it is called and finally found the contigo after a lap around the mall.

Brutal shopping day for a $20 coffee mug. Phone Post 3.0

Just ordered the 12 oz on amazon. Guaranteed delivery date dec 24th. $27 free shipping using prime Phone Post 3.0

Phuckles - Fuck. Can't find tge zoshurushi in town. Would make a perfect gift. Fuck. Phone Post 3.0

Do you live in a city with a large Asian population? If so, check an Asian grocery store or gift store; Japanese people love those things, so anywhere that caters to them is likely to carry them in my experience.

Be careful though, because even though they're not very expensive I've still seen knockoffs. From what I've seen the fakes don't say Zojirushi on them anywhere, but otherwise they look very similar if not identical.