Good cologne for an adult male?

I need a new cologne. What should I be looking for these days? 

I only where it to work or events, only use one spray, usually a half spray at that. I just want to smell like a hint of something... or nothing at all. 

I just got a bottle of CK shock at Xmas. I like it as a winter scent, it has a cherry tobacco aroma. 

not one person wants to smell that shit

Joop 

I wear Acqua de Gio by armani, or the candies for men. I am like you have had both bottles for years, and only wear on special occasions. 

Hai Karate, or Brut.

Alternatives to the above is good ol', plain diesel oil. Smell like a real man.

Roja Parfums Aoud Absolue Precieux

in for suggestions

Vintage Black by Kenneth Cole is my go to. My wife loves black haha

Not a cologne but, I also got a honey sandalwood lotion from a co-worker for xmas....I'm really diggin it. Smells really good

Burberry London.
Thank me later.

John Varvatos Artisan is what I wear. It's light and not overbearing, but smells amazing.

Sullivan - Burberry London.
Thank me later.
Burberry Touch.

Sorry mistake. :)

bdpreddit -
clattymine - 

I need a new cologne. What should I be looking for these days? 

I only where it to work or events, only use one spray, usually a half spray at that. I just want to smell like a hint of something... or nothing at all. 

I use pheromone spray, usually X30 or X90.

I know the science is iffy but even my wife says it either repulses her (period time) or makes her horny as fuck (when off).

I stopped cologne after I read what Brad Pitt said about smelling like a man.

Lol at the irony in your last sentence. 

The more effort you put into finding a scent you like, the more you'll get out of it. I suggest you go to a department store spray a scent on the tester strip. Shake the strip, write on the strip what it is and take it with you smell it every hour. Do that for all the scents you like when sniff the tester. If you REALLY like one, go back to the store and wear it on you for a day. 

Tom Ford- tobacco vanille 

i got this recommendation from another OGer and its phenomenal.  

Thanks Stray!

Burberry

Versace Man 

Kenneth Cole vintage black. On the rare occasion I wear cologne this is it. 

Fahrenheit. A classic.