Good deed gone wrong

I don't understand why there is bail for illegal aliens, you have to figure if allowed bail, they won't be back on their own.

Randy Bloom - 

The lady (in her 70's) called me and a few other neighbors on what to do,as a neighbor I went over to her house(I could see everything from my deck), by the time I got there,the kid was in the cops car,I guess showing my face to this gang thug made me a target along with a few others from the same neighborhood.

You are not allowd to carry a knife in a concealed matter if its over 2" long, his was 8"

The next day he was outside this ladys house in the street like nothings wrong. He is here illealgly,out on bail from another offence(how he did that I would love to know)and in a deportation hearing as well.

As someone already pointed out you are incorrect in the law regarding knives. Yet this is irrelevant to your problem. My issue is that you have created a thread designed to flame an entire group of people because you have an issue with one individual who may or may not be part of that group. You are dealing with an 18 year old child who, according to the facts you have presented, has done very little wrong (other than perhaps be a neighborhood bully). His immigration status is irrelevant and there is no need to even bring it up.

cdog1955 - I don't understand why there is bail for illegal aliens, you have to figure if allowed bail, they won't be back on their own.

Because it is in the constitution.

The constitution states you have to give criminals that are extreme flight risks bail?

el burrito pequeno, the United States Constitution applies to U.S. Citizens, therefore, your point is moot.

Jason, you're incorrect. An illegal immigrant defendant has all the Constitutional rights as a citizen defendant. The right to bail is also in the California Constitution.

elburrogrande - 

As someone already pointed out you are incorrect in the law regarding knives. Yet this is irrelevant to your problem. My issue is that you have created a thread designed to flame an entire group of people because you have an issue with one individual who may or may not be part of that group. You are dealing with an 18 year old child who, according to the facts you have presented, has done very little wrong (other than perhaps be a neighborhood bully). His immigration status is irrelevant and there is no need to even bring it up.

An 18-year-old is a child? Randy Bloom brings up that the guy is an illegal alien and suddenly Randy's flaming an entire group of people? This must be an example of "Leftist Logic."

Oh, and what group of people is that? Randy Bloom never mentioned the guy's race.

King Willy - 
elburrogrande - 

An 18-year-old is a child? Randy Bloom brings up that the guy is an illegal alien and suddenly Randy's flaming an entire group of people? This must be an example of "Leftist Logic."

a teenager is a child in my opinion. And yes he is flaming an entire group of people. There are millions of undocumented individuals in this country. But I guess you must be going by the "Rightist" definition of a group.

Randy at my house we have wild raccoons near the dumpster waiting around at night.... Bout as intimidating... I still wouldn't turn my back on em just on principle..

the laws only apply to american citizens... didnt you know that?

elburrogrande - 
Randy Bloom - 

The lady (in her 70's) called me and a few other neighbors on what to do,as a neighbor I went over to her house(I could see everything from my deck), by the time I got there,the kid was in the cops car,I guess showing my face to this gang thug made me a target along with a few others from the same neighborhood.

You are not allowd to carry a knife in a concealed matter if its over 2" long, his was 8"

The next day he was outside this ladys house in the street like nothings wrong. He is here illealgly,out on bail from another offence(how he did that I would love to know)and in a deportation hearing as well.

So harassing innocent bystanders with a weapon is doing very little wrong? Are you on crack?

Im A Ninja - 
elburrogrande - 
Randy Bloom - 

So harassing innocent bystanders with a weapon is doing very little wrong? Are you on crack?

yes. its a misdemeanor at worst.

Phil Cardella - Randy at my house we have wild raccoons near the dumpster waiting around at night.... Bout as intimidating... I still wouldn't turn my back on em just on principle..

LOL good one.

elburrogrande - 
Im A Ninja - 
elburrogrande - 
Randy Bloom - 

yes. its a misdemeanor at worst.

To me it sounds like you are condoning this type of behavior. How would you like someone doing this in your neighborhood? Congratulations on being a scum bag.

el burro,

you're out of line. you're casting what you perceive a shit on a whole group of people. randy just posted a fact.

we can't be afraid to say exactly the truth w/out fear of people 'not liking what we said'... fact is fact.

What does this have to do with bjj? Phone Post

How am I out of line? and im not condoning this type of behavior. Im saying his citizenship status has nothing to do with the guy being a neighborhood bully. He needs help dealing with a bully not help with immigration. I have a problem with a group of skater kids but you don't see me starting a thread in a bjj forum saying there is a problem with white people. I think Randy is obviously intimidated and was probably very emotional at the time he posted this so he didn't think about what he was saying.

Empire - 

we can't be afraid to say exactly the truth w/out fear of people 'not liking what we said'... fact is fact.

and what fact are you referring to? that the kid was able to post bail? It has already been stated that that is a constitutional right. That he wasn't deported? The guy is brandishing a knife and the OP is trying to get him kicked out of the country! doesnt seem fair. We don't know anything about the kid. He could have brought to this country when he was a baby.

the fact that he doesn't deserve the rights of real citizens.

the fact he is a lowlife.

the fact that yes it matters that he is a lowlife FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY. let them handle their business, not us.

fucking border jumpers.