Good Earbuds for Cauliflower Ears (Pic)

I bought a pair of these JVC Marshmallow ear buds for about $20 recently. The tips are the same sort of memory foam that ear plugs are made of. Each set contains two different size tips for user preference. They smoosh down in your finger tips for insertion and then regain their shape, forming a super snug, super silent seal. You will listen to your music at a much lower volume because there's no external noise to compete with.

The circumferance of the smaller tips is about that of a pencil eraser. Not much larger. If you can't fit these bad boys into your ear canal then chances are good your canal is closed, in which case you can't hear sh*t, so why try listening to music. :-)

my .02 cents

ttt

Here they are in action. You can get a sense of the actual size as I have them inserted in my hideously deformed cauliflower ear.

Do they stay in you ear while working out? I've always had to get the ones that have the ear loop thats hooks around the ear.

RickStorm - 

Do they stay in you ear while working out? I've always had to get the ones that have the ear loop thats hooks around the ear.

Absolutely! That's actually why I bought them. I prefer regular headphones for when I'm not working out.

Cool deal thanks

no offense but was thinking the same thing.

I have noticed that while punching with earbuds if I do not change my punch dynamics I knock my earbuds out. Hiding my chin with my shoulder causes me to shrug and it pushes my earbuds out after about half a round. Annoying. Maybe I will give these a try.

Tyler Durden - no offense but was thinking the same thing.
Nothing gets by you guys. Damn!

In all seriousness I remembered a thread on here about a year ago asking if anyone knew of ear buds that were good for cauliflower ears. So when I found a pair with very narrow circumference it made me think of that thread and just maybe these would be good.

Just lookin' out.

I can, however, comment that they stay put during cardio.

StLouisMMA - Here they are in action. You can get a sense of the actual size as I have them inserted in my hideously deformed cauliflower ear.

I see a distinct lack of cauliflower.

StLouisMMA - 

Here they are in action. You can get a sense of the actual size as I have them inserted in my hideously deformed cauliflower ear.

Yeah I kind of took that as a joke or sarcasm.....

Here you go...

Thank you StLouisMMA. Its not easy to find ones that stay in place, good to know my fren.

you are welcome, sir

i used to have these same headphones until the bud kept falling off, but these are quality headphones

slide the bud off the center post, dab a touch of superglue on the post, and replace the bud.

be sure to let it dry well before inserting. you don't want them to become permanent.

by the way, I have not had this problem at all. it just seem like a reasonable solution though.

ttt

RickStorm - 

Yeah I always have to get the loop kind, otherwise they never stay in my ear. It's not like I have mutant ears or anything. The squishy foam ones never stay in right.

good work good find TY!

I barely have cauli ear and normal ones fall out or dont fit

I got spark plugs by Koss.