Good equipment for pervs, creepers, stalkers?

My friend wants to know what are some good gear recommendations for people who want to be super creepy and watch or take footage of women out in public.  He is thinking about a spotting scope with a cell phone attachment bracket but is open to suggestions.

He currently has this camera:

It is a simple point and shoot but it has a 24x optical zoom.

Here are some of the pics this perv took at the MGM pool in Vegas.  The 24x zoom and compact size allowed him to take these pics from across the pool while not arousing suspicion.  

In Phone Post 3.0

Post more pics you perv or I'm reporting you!

zetti - 

Post more pics you perv or I'm reporting you!

Sorry but these are my friend's pics. I would never do such a thing myself.

Oh, and here's a vu for your friend.

My friend took these from the nosebleed section with that little camera:

Another from the cheap seats during weigh-ins.

Your friend can have my VU today.

He got caught here.  (Hot Import Nights)

I saw a guy at Wal-Mart once "talking on the phone."

The flash on his camera was on, so I can only assume he was trying to get some footage of somebody and didn't realize he had the flash on. Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa - I saw a guy at Wal-Mart once "talking on the phone."

The flash on his camera was on, so I can only assume he was trying to get some footage of somebody and didn't realize he had the flash on. Phone Post 3.0

Lmao!

Hocky Balboa - I saw a guy at Wal-Mart once "talking on the phone."

That's happened to me. Do you live in SC? Phone Post 3.0

More from Hot Import Nights

I have a feeling that this thread will bring out alot of camera ninjas. I think I'll stick around for research purposes of course.

Hocky Balboa - I saw a guy at Wal-Mart once "talking on the phone."

I guess technique is more important than equipment. My friend recommends turning off the flash as well as the sound effect for the shutter.

I would assume that the old intelligence collection trick would work. Have a friend or two pose in front of whatever you really want to photograph.

Act like you are shooting a portrait of the people you know, when in reality, you are zoomed on something way beyond.

http://images.containerstore.com/catalogimages/105179/MicrofiberClothGlassCyan_x.jpg

http://images.wisegeek.com/chloroform.jpg

WifesPowerTop -
Hocky Balboa - I saw a guy at Wal-Mart once "talking on the phone."

That's happened to me. Do you live in SC? Phone Post 3.0
LOL Phone Post 3.0