good fighters from the south?

I thought Florida was all cubans and geriatric yankees.

the farther south you go(in fl) the farther north you get. northern and central florida are as southern as dukes of hazard. miami is cuba north. naples is the richest city per capita in the states i think.

Cole + Micah Miller, Forrest Griffin, Rampage Jackson, Brian Bowles

Does Texas count? Heath Herring is from Texas.

DannyOcean - Cole + Micah Miller, Forrest Griffin, Rampage Jackson, Brian Bowles

Does Texas count? Heath Herring is from Texas.

The west IMO.

Just because Naples is rich does not mean jack. It's the South. Rich people live in the South. Lots of them. Ever hear of Ted Turner? Come on people. You guys love to call us retarded but just look around at some of the dumbass posts.

reggie warren jr. motherfuckers!

gorillagrappling - Just because Naples is rich does not mean jack. It's the South. Rich people live in the South. Lots of them. Ever hear of Ted Turner? Come on people. You guys love to call us retarded but just look around at some of the dumbass posts.

Hey man YOU were the one who equated the 'true south' w/things like confederate flags and rednecks.

Reading comprehension lands a devestating blow to voorhees for the KO.

vintirex - the farther south you go(in fl) the farther north you get. northern and central florida are as southern as dukes of hazard. miami is cuba north. naples is the richest city per capita in the states i think.

Pretty much true. Anything north of Orlando will mirror Georgia/Alabama. Anything from Orlando down might as well be a different state.

Anyone who thinks "Florida isn't the south" should visit Tallahassee or Gainesville on a fall Saturday.

SOUTH Florida isn't "the south."

naples especially... up here(jacksonville) it is certainly southern georgia. hell i can drive to the state line before i can hit the city limit on the southern side of town.

Grand Master Mark Bailey - Nuff Said