Good game Steelers...

Can you at least say that was probably one of the hardest games you'll play all season?

Actually, it looks to me like they are going to struggle all year.  That O-Line is still suspect.   They had 36 yards rushing.  I know Tennessee has one of the better D's in the game, but 36 yards?  They won't win many games doing that.

Tennessee should have won that game.

Alco Hauler -  Actually, it looks to me like they are going to struggle all year.  That O-Line is still suspect.   They had 36 yards rushing.  I know Tennessee has one of the better D's in the game, but 36 yards?  They won't win many games doing that.

Tennessee should have won that game.

Why should they have? It only went to OT because Hines Ward didn't go to ground. Sure Tennessee shut down the run, but Ben went 16 from 18 in the 4th Quarter and OT. The Steelers were getting open all over the field.

Both teams will contend for their division titles and be there in January.

I think the Run game will come around. Titans are a tough team to run on. Ben was real jittery during the first half. He threw two picks, made some mistakes, and underthrew some players. He calmed down by the second half and beat the titans without a running game.

I honestly thought that this game was the thoughest of the season. Its by far the best team we'll play. The only other tough games will be vs the Ravens 2x. Maybe vs Vikings but im sure Brett Favre will fuck that team up somehow.

I enjoyed the game and was a little put off by how good both teams looked (especially the Titans, as a Cotls fan).

Long way to go, but those 2 are bound to be play off teams again.

i will say outside of the two baltimore games it will be the toughest of the season 

there is no more physical football game than steelers ravens in the nfl the last few years

I never look forward to going to Tennessee as long as Fisher is coaching that team. They looked damn good as always and that was in Pitt's house.

Madden curse strikes again? Polamalu is projected to be out 3-6 weeks due to a sprained MCL.

yeah that ball stip from Ward got me all messed up like UUUGGGHHH nnooooooo.

but in all fairness that was a tough Titans team no doubt :)

Road Warrior Fin - Can you at least say that was probably one of the hardest games you'll play all season?

Absolutely! Titans are tough and I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the playoffs again.

Great game and could have easily gone either way.

LgFriess - 
Road Warrior Fin - Can you at least say that was probably one of the hardest games you'll play all season?

Absolutely! Titans are tough and I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the playoffs again.

Great game and could have easily gone either way.

agreed on all counts