Good gyms in Tulsa or surrounding area?

Will be in Tulsa for work from Feb till Aug. Looking for a solid gym to train at. I have been in St. Louis for a year and a half for work and trained with Rodrigo Vaghi. I would like the names of a few gyms and instructors. Would also like Academy lineage if possible. I will do my own investigating. Thanks

Bloodline Fight Club, Brandon Lyons garage, Savage Grappling Phone Post

Team Nog Tulsa. Ask for Jimmy Johnson or Jim Straly, both Brown Belts under Nog. Phone Post

This is the most fitting screen name Nate has ever used. Phone Post

Did you by chance used to train in Lawton?

Extreme Combat and Fitness

Big Gym with full size cage, zerba mats, big bag area, suppsuments and 24hr access.

Tulsa, Oklahoma

Brandon Lyons garage, FTW!! Phone Post

It is common knowledge that all MMA in Oklahoma can be traced back to 1 of only 3 legit sources.....

• Red Cloud

• Colin Bohbrink

• Nasty Nate

You may as well go straight to the source.

THANKS CID. KAIZER, TEAM NOGUEIRA TULSA IS LOCATED AT 68TH AND MEMORIAL BEHIND RED LOBSTER.

NO GI- WED MORNINGS AT 9, TUESDAY AND THURSDAY NIGHTS AT 6:30, SATURDAY AT 10:30.

GI- MON AND FRI MORNINGS AT 9, MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY NIGHTS AT 6:30.

WE ALSO OFFER JUDO, MUAY THAI AND SAN SHOU. WE ARE UNDER RODRIGO NOGUIERA.

He knows where it is, Jimmy, he bought his purple belt there. Phone Post

Legit LOL!

Oldest troll in the book. Continue... Phone Post

This is not a troll people. I am coming to Tulsa in feb. Thank you for the info I will check out the Nog gym.

Thank you Gorilla. Who does the jits at Extreme?

I found a few on the web that I was going to check out. I just wanted some insider info. Figured you guys could help me so I dont waste time.

So there is a black belt at the Extreme gym?

Triton has great classes and instructors as well.

I am looking for Brazilian jiujitsu Schools. Not a Fan of Ajj or Jake Sheilds. No disrespect intended.

I found Triton on the web. That will be the first place I visit. Nice academy and the head instructor is a black belt.

TRITON!! Great gym