Good gyms in Tulsa or surrounding area?

Kaizer Sose - I am looking for Brazilian jiujitsu Schools. Not a Fan of Ajj or Jake Sheilds. No disrespect intended.

Jake Shields is not a fan of you either, so it's ok

Thread By Forum Last Post Post Views
FCF presents MMA FIGHT NIGHT II Gorilla Morgan Oklahoma Underground 3 minutes ago
Kaizer Sose
105 2241
Good gyms in Tulsa or surrounding area? Kaizer Sose Oklahoma Underground 3 minutes ago
The Marvelous One
24 377
New thread about Nate being a douchebag pillbottle Oklahoma Underground 12 hours ago
Arianny C
190 6205
Everything Cluggy ! AnthonySullivan Oklahoma Underground 17 hours ago
Kaizer Sose
1357 20539
Thee XFL Thread liquidsoul Oklahoma Underground 2 days ago
pillbottle
74 2851
Budnik XFL MicahelCage Oklahoma Underground 5 days ago
AnthonySullivan
124 3626

OKUG Cupids please Help! AnthonySullivan Oklahoma Underground 11 days ago

AnthonySullivan
49 966
Disrespectful nigs PimpLimp Oklahoma Underground 15 days ago

dragonflycruz
46 1150
Bryant Dominates Title Fight / FCF Results Gorilla Morgan Oklahoma Underground 17 days ago

Gorilla Morgan
43 1559
Piet gets his Black belt from Renato Tavares Irishcarbomb21 Oklahoma Underground 27 days ago

Kaizer Sose
21 1047

These are all your posts....all on the OKUG, yet you don't even live here. I find this odd....

I did not say that I have not been there. I said I do not live there. I actually come to Tulsa quite often. Just never for a long period of time.

I am in Tulsa about 3 times every Quarter. I have trained in Tulsa before. I worked out at Mikeys gym on 21st and Garnett for awhile when I was in town. I also trained with a local jiujitsu instructor, until I found out he was full of shit.

Troll

Yeah we determined that but figured I would plug Triton and see what he would say.

Kaiser: Happy to have you when you make it to town. A lot of good BJJ schools in the area. Visit all of them and have fun. Drop in at my place in the mornings Monday and Wednesday at 9:30. I usually have 20-25 people on the mat at that hour. Evening classes Monday, Wednesday, and Friday we have close to 50-60 on the mat. Tuesday and Thursday are beginner classes but you will find some of my purple belts in that class too. Usually about 20 in that class.

Make sure you hit up Nogueiras, Clinch, Leonardo Xavier, and OFC. All legit traditional BJJ schools. Great NOGI at Extreme. Great guys there.

Apollos teaches BJJ as well under Carlos Machado Phone Post

Im not sure why you insist that I am a troll. I assure you I am a real person and only have one screen name. I am coming to Tulsa for work for 6 months, as I travel to Tulsa a lot for my job. In time you shall see.

Laughing at this thread.  As the OKUG has anywhere from 5-10 operating trolls posting at any given time (much like serial killers operating in the US), all new posters = trolls until proven otherwise.  haha

Triton,<br /> Thank you for the invite. I will certainly be checking out your place. I have done a little research of the area already and if I am not mistaking you guys have the only black belt in town. That is def the most appealing detail in my choice. I will still check out the other gyms to have some fun. Nogueiras has 2 brown belts, I looked up clinch and they have a Machado Brown belt. Not sure about the Leo school who instructs there? Ofc is Mikey Burnett, I will be going there cause I know Mikey. Who teaches at the Apollos school? It is a Machado school as well?

Leo's school is ran by Blake Hayes. Trains Gerald Harris and Daniel Roberts while he is in town...c'mon Nate...you know who Blake is..

Dont associate me with possible frauds dickhead, or I will audit your ass when im in town!

LAWLS!

LOL!

Kaizer: don't come to my place just because I am a black belt. All the academies here have a lot to offer. Phone Post

I realize that triton. I travel quite a bit for work. It has been my experience that A blackbelt is a black belt for a reason. I will be coming by your place because you are a black belt under a very respected bjj world champion. I checked out your website and your Academy is also very nice.

Triton is a hole in the wall. If you want to train in real BJJ, I suggest Bloodline Fight Club.

Yes! At bloodline you can get a belt in both fraud- and dead beat dad classes. Learn how to fuck unexpected moms of students! Phone Post