Good job tonight UG

Today started off kind of crazy with the no gif rule. I didnt agree with it. Nobody really did but those were the rules of the forum.

Didnt notice anyone going full tard and post a gif except for oblong box.

I figured it would be a kamikaze mission tonight with retards trying to ba a rebel and go bye bye.

Im glad everyone except 1 had enough respect for the forum to just follow the rules and make it easier for the mids/admin Phone Post 3.0

*mods Phone Post 3.0

I prefer mspaint anyway Phone Post 3.0

YourStoryisCoolBro - How hard does kirik jizz down your throat? Phone Post 3.0
Shit just got real Phone Post 3.0

Only saw one fuck up. Quickly corrected. More an error.

I wantwd to see that bones entrance gif tho Phone Post 3.0

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - Only saw one fuck up. Quickly corrected. More an error.

Me too man. I love the gifs trust me.

Kirik obviously didnt want to have to do that but hes gotta look out for the UG.

Im glad everyone mostly respected that.

Thats awesome. The UG is a great place. Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth -

Kirik obviously didnt want to have to do that but hes gotta look out for the UG.

Yea me too. We'd be no better off if he had to shutdown the site. Yet on the first thread he had to eat some bombs as tho it was his choice.

Like I say the one I saw was a quickly corrected accident.

And if you are reading this you did a great job entertaining me tonight. Legit lolled at most haha Phone Post 3.0

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend -
teamquestnorth -

Yea me too. We'd be no better off if he had to shutdown the site. Yet on the first thread he had to eat some bombs as tho it was his choice.

Like I say the one I saw was a quickly corrected accident.

And if you are reading this you did a great job entertaining me tonight. Legit lolled at most haha Phone Post 3.0
Thats what i do Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth - Today started off kind of crazy with the no gif rule. I didnt agree with it. Nobody really did but those were the rules of the forum.

I figured it would be a kamikaze mission tonight with retards trying to ba a rebel and go bye bye.

Im glad everyone except 1 had enough respect for the forum to just follow the rules and make it easier for the mids/admin Phone Post 3.0
Why are you celebrating the fact that this forum now sucks even more your one of the dumb shits that actually pays to post here and you don't even post many pics or gifs. Gifs are not the only thing to make this place cool but you can bet your ass if I paid to post here I would dam sure not be happy Phone Post 3.0

MAINMAYNARD -
teamquestnorth - Today started off kind of crazy with the no gif rule. I didnt agree with it. Nobody really did but those were the rules of the forum.

Why are you celebrating the fact that this forum now sucks even more your one of the dumb shits that actually pays to post here and you don't even post many pics or gifs. Gifs are not the only thing to make this place cool but you can bet your ass if I paid to post here I would dam sure not be happy Phone Post 3.0
First off I dont know how to post pics or gifs.

But who cares? I dont need to see little 5 second clips of fights I just saw. Phone Post 3.0

I'm sure most people just were on different forums. Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth -
MAINMAYNARD -

First off I dont know how to post pics or gifs.

But who cares? I dont need to see little 5 second clips of fights I just saw. Phone Post 3.0
Haha Phone Post 3.0

Dead President - I prefer mspaint anyway Phone Post 3.0

This.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2315477/Your-OFFICIAL-ufc-172-mspaint-pbp/?&page=1

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth - Today started off kind of crazy with the no gif rule. I didnt agree with it. Nobody really did but those were the rules of the forum.

And you are... ?

FreightTrain -
teamquestnorth - Today started off kind of crazy with the no gif rule. I didnt agree with it. Nobody really did but those were the rules of the forum.

And you are... ?
Not an admin or mod. Just an mma fan who loves the UG Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth - 
FreightTrain -

And you are... ?

But you <3 penis. :-/

FreightTrain -
teamquestnorth - 
FreightTrain -

And you are... ?

But you <3 penis. :-/
You love penis? Yikes Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

I also support Kirik on this. Seemed to be quiet on the UG though.

No GIFS = less traffic, fo sure. Phone Post 3.0