Good job WME, 3 lightweight champs!

This is a hilarious set up.

Conor is the LW champ because he won the belt, and no one from the UFC ever said he was stripped.

Tony is the LW interim champ after beating Kevin Lee.

Winner of Holloway vs. Nurmagomedov is going to be a third champ of some sort. 

Holy fuck talk about devaluing these belts. The general public has never been more confused, and the sport continues to lose its integrity.

Who is the intercontinental champion?

Even Boxing isn't this fucked up 

I can also see this situation taking multiple years to resolve itself. I hope the entire rest of the division is OK with being on the sidelines for the next 2.5 years.

I don’t see how Max wins this. Props for stepping up but khabib prob gonna maul him for 5 rounds. Might end his career

Strip Tony and Conor, have whoever is ready first fight the winner of Max and Khabib.

Only logical solution is adding a 4th LW belt, then having the 1 seed face the 4th seed, and the 2nd face the the 3rd.

Huggsbear -

Only logical solution is adding a 4th LW belt, then having the 1 seed face the 4th seed, and the 2nd face the the 3rd.

One night tournament.  If only we were so lucky.

falsecrack - I don't see how Max wins this. Props for stepping up but khabib prob gonna maul him for 5 rounds. Might end his career

That's the 2nd time you've said that.

Enlighten me, whose other career has Habib finshed?

Punch Drunk and Driving - 
falsecrack - I don't see how Max wins this. Props for stepping up but khabib prob gonna maul him for 5 rounds. Might end his career

how many featherweights that had to drop out of their last scheduled fight less than a month ago due to injury has khabib fought on less than a week’s notice in a 5 rounder?

This is what WME-IMG UFC gets for pulling this interim belt shit in every fucking division!

falsecrack -

how many featherweights that had to drop out of their last scheduled fight less than a month ago due to injury has khabib fought on less than a week’s notice in a 5 rounder?

You just answered my question with a question.

The correct answer wass nobody. Habib will probably win but he's not ending his career.

its an april fool's joke calm down. fight is still on

Well Max and Khabib are fighting for the real title so I'm guessing after this weekend Tony and Conor have no claim to the title.

falsecrack -

You just answered my question with a question.

The correct answer wass nobody. Habib will probably win but he's not ending his career.

I didn’t know I was on the stand under oath, Mr Mueller

JohnMc1 - Didn't Dana say in the video that Khabib and Max was for the OFFICIAL belt. As in both Conor and Tony were stripped?

So are the other 2 belts official or not?

Lets suppose they are official. Dana mentioned nothing about stripping anyone. That gives us 3 official belt holders?

On the other hand, lets say those are unofficial belts. What if Khabib misses weight but wins the fight? That leaves no champ of the official belt and with Tony and Conor not being official either, that would mean 0 official belt? No champ in the division?

Then we need to hope Khabib misses weight and wins the fight. Otherwise we could be looking at 3 official belt holders.

This 155 div wild.

Make them all fight at the same time against each other for the real belt. 

Its very easy to understand.

CM held/holds real belt.

Ferguson Vs Lee was for interim.

Ferguson Vs Khabib would then be for the real belt as Conor will be stripped as soon as the fight starts.

Now Khabib will fight Holloway instead in the same situation BUT now this leaves Tony no stake to any belt. He just had a placeholder title for the time being in UFCs eyes.

Sucks though because Ferguson is awesome, wish him a speedy recovery

WWE fans have accepted a championship world which involves a competitor fighting a grueling match  and winning the belt, then right after getting hid in the head with a steel briefcase by another wrestler coming out of the stands and pinning them to become the new champion. Even they must laugh at the UFC's ridiculous championship landscape.