Good knee brace for BJJ/Muay Thai traneing?

My knee has been bugging the shit out of me. Possible very mild ACL strain or an old meniscus injury coming back. Anyway, looking for a good knee brace to stabilize a bit when traneing. I have had bad luck with knee braces in the past. Any suggestions?

Bumping for morning crew.

I had a sprain when i was training and the only thing thst helped was kne of those brace sleeves. I got yhe smallest one i could stand and pulled that bitch on.

It helped but still didnt supply full support

I have used them in the past and had bad luck. I have also only purchased the cheap ones. I was hoping someone would have a recommendation of a specific one that worked well before I start dropping cash on expensive ass braces/sleeves that won’t work.

1 Like

I would say that the previous ones I have used were so uncomfortable that they barely lasted half a class before I took it off. So, there is that.

so you want a ligament brace?

I had my acl done years ago

This looks like a fancy newer version of what i occassionally use. Not perfect obviously but it does help alot.

McDavid Knee Brace Support with Side Stays & Compression. Knee Sleeve Cross Straps for Knee Stability, Patellar Tendon Support, Tendonitis, Arthritis Pain Relief, Recovery. Amazon.com

I was looking at this one.

Amazon.com: Bauerfeind Sports Knee Support - Knee Brace for Athletes with Medical Grade Compression - Stabilization and Patellar Knee Pad (Rivera, XS) : Health & Household

Bauerfeind.

Thanks man. Pretty sure thats what Im getting.