Lol. I’m only oiled up when I’m done banging your mother in the ass

1 Like

blah, blah, blah faggot
you could not answer the question about kettle bells and champions who use them

you made yourself look like a fool and a faggot
now go suck a bodybuilder’s dick

Love this exercise :slightly_smiling_face:

Действительно неплохо.

I’ve been thinking about buying some kettle bells for a while now, this might n my janky back might now make me buy some. Thanks for posting man, are you big on kettle bells and why you posted this?

Lol great meme it’s what I should of said to a dozen trolls here on MMA.tv

1 Like

Lol. Take it easy there chief . Don’t get your panties all in a bunch. Such a sensitive little fellow. All I’m saying is there are much better tools to use. If I knew you were so fragile and that you’d get so rattled I never would have commented. I know you progressive liberals are uptight. I should have known better. Can I get you a cup of hot cocoa or something to calm you

I’ve been working with a kettle bell and pull up bar. That’s it. What a great tool to have

1 Like

And pukeflycow I guarantee you are in terrible shape but yeah your little kettle bell and chin up bar sounds real cute

Have you ladies seen pics of Leninhump? He literally has the physique or a 12 year old girl….What a joke.

you are a sad little man

yeah great combo
to develop yourself…how often do you work on the pull up bar?

Lol. Lenin are you gonna ask him his macro’s next? Tell me your a loser without telling me your a loser…

I workout 5, 6 days a week. Used to go to a proper gym but just can’t be bothered with dickheads with TikTok thing aye

1 Like

TTT

go suck a dick…after some antifa loser rag dolls you like the bitch you are

Hahaha. It’s too easy to get under your soft baby like skin….

False, it’s called a 2 handed snatch.

The Office Lie GIF