Good luck Chris Brengan!

...'cos y'gonna need it if y'want t'beat that Japanese bloke what's half blind like PJ out of Byker Grove. Who y'gonna fight next, mate, fuckin' Mr. Magoo? Y've got some unfinished business w'the Skelboy, blades or no blades, but I'll be happy t'come over an' fight in the next 'Pride for Midgets' event if them Japanese blokes what run it buy me a playstation 3 an' some o'them cartoon movies what've got tons o'shaggin' in 'em. Set it up or you're a poofter, mate. Cheers.

Damn! I guess you really told that Chris Brengan guy. I wonder if anyone knows who he is.

BTW, just out of interest, what the fuck are you talking about?

Danzig, mate? In't he that fat goth bloke what's always tryin' t'shag birds an' gettin' told t'fuck off?

"Chris Brengan kicks ass!"

Yeah, in King o' the fuckin' Cage, mate. Ha ha ha.

Somebody has come up from under the bridge.

"Somebody has come up from under the bridge."

Is that 'cos y've run out o'fuckin' smack, mate? I'll sort y'out for a fiver an' then y'can fuck off back t'hangin' out w'yer tramp friends.

it'h guy-'how'z thaa beeean '4 &ytl'

so take that

"Is that 'cos y've run out o'fuckin' smack, mate? I'll sort y'out for a fiver an' then y'can fuck off back t'hangin' out w'yer tramp friends."

Lmao!!!

WTF?

I'm with GlenDanzig: WTF are you talking about?

LOMFL @ Skelboy!! Good shit man!

Skelboy,

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up lately. Why the beef with Brennan? And why do you call him Brengan?

Chris Brengan were actin' like a knob 'cos I'm openin' a school what he says has the same name as his - shite. He's just lyin' 'cos he wants t'fight me an' raise his profile, in't he?

"And why do you call him Brengan?"

In't that his name, mate?

What's the school name?

"Chris Brengan's poof club", mate.

Just kiddin', it's "Next Generation". I made it up when I were havin' a wank an' watchin' Star Trek.

I also wanted to ask you, what do you think about all the attention that Lee Murray's been getting around here?

You jerk off to Star Trek?

Gonna have t'wait for me site t'be updated t'hear me answer t'the first part, in't ya?

No mate, I were having a wank an' Star Trek just happened t'be on. That bird what reads people's minds is alright, she looks a bit like George Michael's mum though, don't she?

What's your site address?

And your pick for Tito/Chuck?

LMAO!!!!!

lmao

Holy shit it's been a while since i saw Byker Grove!