GOOD LUCK EDGE, ROWAN and PATO!!!!

good luck to bryan edge making his mma debut in halifax!!! he has trained hard and will make team joslin proud!!!! you just need to work on your cardio and arms before your next fight!!

rowan do whatever you have been doing because its been working and i know you'll also shine...like the sun and not like the sweat streaming from baleia's chest from some sort of cream that makes you sweat!!!

antonio is not on this card but is fighting soon and if i am giving props i gotta say go pato!!!! shave your beard and slip outta the guillotine and knock pequeno the hell out!!! whoop! whoop!

oh yeah and go monkey!!!! its great that you are fighting again! i wish i had your knee surgeon!!! bust heads up!!!!!!

primetime

Kick ass and forget any mental imagery of Baleia's creamy chest sweat!

???????Baleia's creamy chest sweat?????

Im shaving my chest now and bringing a towel to practice from now on.

GO EDGE, dont forget to have some chocolate cake and beer before the weigh ins!

GO ROWAN, if you do another judo throw I will give you a free pair of those shorts you wanted.But only if you KIAI while doing it!

GO PATO, do what PJ said, watch the tapes, Peuqueno is good but human and has weaknesses

Go MONKEY, Uh....I wish I had your barber

TEAR IT UP EDGE & ROW!

Good luck Guys!

Show em' the jits...

SS

http://www.sherdog.com/news/picture_popup.asp?pic_id=28451&n_id=4363

GO EDGE!!~

Good luck Ro and Edge....go gettum boys!

beunes suerte to Rowan and Edge. Props to you both for putting it out there on the big stage.

It's gonna be hard to show the jits to Garett, don't forget from where he comes.