Good Luck Hermes!

Good luck Hermes, I hope all goes well.

Good luck in the future Franca!

Din, your training partner leaving you, dam that's really sucks.

Hermes will do get whereever he goes.

Cole Hermes blz! boa sorte brother!!!!! You're one of the better fighters in the sport, and you can only keep getting better. I'm sure BTT will treat you just as good, if not better than your former home. se cuida, vlw................

I will DEFINITELY be there to watch Hermes vs. Reyes

Mad love for my lil nigga Hermes.

Dont' leave Hermes!!!

Nonetheless, if it is a final decision it is really respectable that you and ATT were able to part on good terms. Very professional.

For selfish reasons, I wish you would stay. But BTT is one of my favorite teams as well. And both academies are connected. So, at least, it stayed within the family.

So does this mean you will no longer live in the USA? Have you relocated to Rio?

Wow. I am still in shock. I did not see this one coming.

Best of luck to ATT, BTT, and Hermes Franca.

ttt

THANK YOU OMOPLATA,YOU HAVE KNOW IDEA,HOW YOUR WORDS CAN MAKE ME STRONG.HERMES FRANCA IS GONNA FIGHT EUPHORIA OCTOBER 15,AFC OCTOBER 30.HERMES FRANCA HOME : FOLRIDA,HERMES FRANCA JOB,: BTT BRAZIL.I SEE YOU GUYS SOON.BEFOREFORGET, SPRAWL,MR. DANA WHITE AND ALL MY FANS,I WISH SEE YOU GUYS AT THE AFC,I LL FIGHT AGAINST MANNY REYS OCTOBER 30.THANKS.

Din Thomas, Sprawl, omaplata and other fellas around.....guys don't worry about our dude Hermes ....he will came back strongest than ever.....

wait guys and he will suprise all fans and friends when he fight in Atlantic City.......

Hermes you are the champion maman.....

OSU....

THANKS MUSASHIBO,I KNOW YOU ARE A CHAMP MAKER.

Good Luck Hermes! You are a very entertaining fighter.

Hermes when are you leaving?

Joe "bambino" mcfarlane

good luck Hermes! Classy thread by ATT! Best wishes to all

Good luck with BTT !

Thanks for responding on the thread Hermes. Continued success. So you will live in Florida, and fight out of BTT?

I M GOING TO BRAZIL NEXT WEEK,AND I LL BE BACK TO U.S.A.IN OCTOBER.

Hermes~

I wish you the best of luck and hope to see in back in the UFC real soon. Good luck to you and your family in Brasil and BTT. I'm looking forward to you kicking Manny Reyes ass in October.

Best of luck,

Josh "the punk" Thomson

ttt.. goood luckk hermes!!!.. and fuck up manny in october