Good luck in your fight Kajun!

ttt

What fight ?

Anyone have any info on this fight?

I hear he is fighting Jessie Bongsfeldt at Lee Meins event in Lethbridge.

ttt

Good luck my man.

Good Luck Kajun!

Jesse is looking very sharp. Can't wait to see this fight. Good luck to both of ya. But Jesse is my buddy and he is going to put on a show!

The show is Rites of Passage #2 in Lethbridge on February 12, 2005.  Myself, (Gayle), Lee Mein and Al Sabey are the promoter.  So far, we have 12 fights lined up, more to come. 

The venue is back at the Roadhouse, $15 and doors open at 5:30.  For those of you that don't know, the Rites of Passage is held at a smaller venue (approx 600 spectators) so the new - greener fighters can get some experience before entering larger shows, like the Rumble.  (The next Rumble is set for April 9, 2005 in Lethbridge.)

Kajan and Jesse are the main event on the 12th.  Both have fought in Lethbridge a few times, this should prove to be an exciting match.  They are both animated fighters...

Gayle

www.mixedmartialarts.ca

Ive fought both kajun and jesse in events and both are really tuff and good.....this is gonna be a hell of a fight......good luck to both fighters....ill guarantee its goin to be one of the best!!!

Ive fought both kajun and jesse in events and both are really tuff and good.....this is gonna be a hell of a fight......good luck to both fighters....ill guarantee its goin to be one of the best!!!

This should be an awesome fight. Jesse gets better every time I see him, without ever getting boring. Kajun is no slouch either. But i'm still voting him off the island.

Chris Ade is fighting on that card and my buddy Kevin is having his first MMA match against Bryce Gladdish.

Awesome fight!

This fight is going to be a battle. I have seen almost all of Jesse's fights and I know he has seen most of mine so we will know each others strenghths and weakneses. I am expecting it to go into the third round in wich I am plnning on knocking him out. I know Jesse has good gas and so do I so Cardio will probably not be a factor. He is a very unorthodox striker with an armbar that seems to catch anyone he puts in his guard. I know that this will be a fight that mma fans will not want to miss.

One thing I see is a major size and power disparity in favour of Jesse. He normally walks around over 170 and is pretty leaned out. Kajun seems to be pretty stringy, but has really good punching power.