good luck jorge!

Fuck him up, Jorge.

Not for nothing, but it is not Jorge who needs the luck.

Rich Franklin.

TTT for Jorge. TTT for Bobby giving props to the Monaco.

Bust him up Jorge, what up RedSOx in the series!

Jorge is lucky theis a ref and a cage to protect him from mardering anyone. Sacrifice This will be fight of the night. Sleeper

This will be the fight of the night. Good Luck, Jorge.

I believe this fight is made more for Jorge. Stand up w/ good ground skills. He wasn't the same fighter against Murray. This will probaly be similar to the Lutter match

"it is not Jorge who needs the luck."

Kirik is a Jorge fan?

this is going to be a great fight,

it is a shame that Rich Franklin is not from NYC... with Jorge being a huge red sox fan and with the Redsox stomping on the yankees...

both these guys are very well rounded in thier games,

Jorge by TKO.

Jim de

http://www.pinnaclesports.com

3:1 payout if you pick Jorge

Anybody who has trained with Jorge knows this is a pretty solid bet.  Nobody on the national level is impressed with Jorge, and why would they be.  When Jorge defeated the crow he was calculating and strong.  He showed the world that his conditioning is top knotch.

The only other time most of these people saw Jorge fight was against Murray.  Anybody with an eye for fighting could see that this loss wasn't due to poor prep or lack of skill - he simply got caught.

My point is that we may be able to cash in due to uneducated odds makers. 

Go Jorge!

www.jorgerivera.tv

I'm rooting for Rich, but Jorge is very exciting and I hope he does well... SPROUT

This fight would be closer to a pick if Rivera had not been submitted by Murray. I honestly feel that he didn't give Lee the proper respect on the ground and paid for it. I don't think it would happen again.

Rich has a very solid skillset but his competition has not been significantly better than Rivera's. Franklin was not a tiny light heavyweight: he may have trouble adjusting to 185.

I think it'll be even on the feet, with Franklin busier on the ground, but he may start to tire in the third. I like Jorge to win.

Jorge Ref stopage in the thrird.

I like Jorge, but I think Franklin is the next big thing in the 185lb division. Franklin by second rd. TKO.

ttt for tomorrow!!!

damnit I thought the whole time yall were wishing Gurgel luck. Now I see!

ttt,
Bring home my brother!!! I agree Jim D,too bad Franklin's not from NY but no worry Jorge's going to shock the shit out of the non believers!!

TTT

Jorge all the way