Good luck MIKE C. and JOE J.! :)

Get soom Joe And Mike. Good luck guys.

TTT FOR MIKE!!!!

Thanks again guys...i liked the show, it was a well run event IMO.

Steve, sorry i didn't get back to ya man...i loved the one shirt about the cauliflower ears! I wore it like 5 days in a row w/out washing it :) haha

MC

ttt for Fathead D :)

You don't take a slice of Mike C.'s pizza the night of weigh ins. Even if one of his friends tries to bait you into going for one. Think of a shark during a feeding frezy.

Danny,

It was VERY cool of you to hang out with us that night! It is always cool to hang out with you! :)

Take care! :)

And...LOL @ Mike about to kill the poor pizza people, YET having me go PAY the delivery guy! lol!

Danny, you could have had a piece of Ron's half which was pepperoni...gives me hurt burn...as for the the ham and pineapple which took 2 hours to get there! Sorry bro :) but it was cool to hang out w/ you. Hope to see ya again soon, maybe for some training?

Thanks for paying for the pizza Ron...i'm taking u to all my fights!

MC

congrats, mike.

thanks bro!

MC

"Thanks for paying for the pizza Ron...i'm taking u to all my fights!"

Cool, but YOU are the high roller, so YOU will have to pay for the future pizza/s! ;)

Besides, I thought you were taking me because you have won ALL of your fights that I have helped corner? :) LOL!

Ummm...actually, you have won all of your fights that I haven't cornered too, so I guess that kind of blows my theory! Damn! lol

Good deal, Mike. I'm glad you liked it. Although the people around you prolly would like it better if you washed it! LOL..peace. =)

Steve

www.fightinglegacy.com

joe was patient and fought well. the guy came at him hard and threw lots of punches and joe was slick in defense and countered well. if you were serious. :) the guy quit when joe started to turn up the heat basically.

Mike and BZLJJ- can you guys shoot me an email at StJudeCharity@hotmail.com

Thank you,

FG