Good luck SEMTEX

Daley vs Lawler would be incredible!

No way daley goes to the ufc for 2500$ in reebok money Phone Post 3.0

ProteinOverdrive - Daley vs Lawler would be incredible!
Outstanding match up!! VU!! Phone Post 3.0

Have you guys forgotten how boring that fight was? Memorable only for the strike after the bell. Phone Post 3.0

smokey111 - Have you guys forgotten how boring that fight was? Memorable only for the strike after the bell. Phone Post 3.0
I have really been wondering if the people so excited about a rematch even watched the first fight. Only reason I'd even watch a rematch is for semtex to finish what he started after the bell.
. Phone Post 3.0

Frobenius - 
hendofanforlife - 

i hope the world record holder for weight misses in mma gets demolished. 

go away

Kinda ironic as Semtex made weight and his opponent didn't. Came in 2 pounds over. Semtex didn't give a fuck, said he would fight him if he came in 10 pounds over.

Boom!! Phone Post 3.0

You can't help but think his game would have evolved to a point where Kos wouldn't be able to control him as horribly as he did that fight. It's a much better match up this time round. Phone Post 3.0

Congrats to Daley!

He looked good in that fight, a couple nice scrambles, decent sub defense, and throwing BOMBS like always. He's great to watch because he doesn't play it safe, he put himself off balance a couple times because he was putting so much power into his shots.

Liked the Crotch Check call out too, hopefully Daley takes the fight and can show everyone that he's matured, it would go a long way to getting him back in the UFC.

The Ufc needs to give him another chance... I believe he would KO Lawler in 2 Phone Post 3.0

daley vs page imo