Good luck to the Canajuns at the no-gi Worlds!

I'll see y'all there, but good luck to everybody who is competing: Sheila and Caitlin from BDB; Spidey from Karma; my training partner Geoff from MECCA; Melissa/Seana/Josh/Jorge/Mikey/etc. from Toronto BJJ; Ahmad, Emilio and Steve from Lin MA; and anybody else I might have missed.

I'd also wish my miscellaneous American friends and training partners luck, but then this post would be a zillion pages long and it wouldn't really belong on the Canadian forum.

good luck alaina. Remember that to pass a wiry guard you must deploy the box cutter. Without it there is no hope of victory. Use it and cut said box.

Bets of luck to all competitors but lets go Canada! where can we find up to date results?

Other canadians I'm aware of that are going to be there are;  Gabe Sagman(Toronto BJJ), Elliot Bayev (10th planet), and Mike Imperato(Tapstar), there's probably more too.

Good luck everyone.  Keep us up to date with your results.

Brackets are up.

lachlan - good luck alaina. Remember that to pass a wiry guard you must deploy the box cutter. Without it there is no hope of victory. Use it and cut said box.

Huh huh huh. You said "box".

Good Luck to all our Canadians!!!

Extra Good Luck to Alaina and Geoff!!!

Good luck to everyone

Good thread. Good luck to all! Can't wait to hear about all your successes!

nogi.com is going to be doing live streaming from the event.

Toronto BJJ competitors:

Melissa, Seana, Gabe, Mike Z., Mauricio, Tom, Mike N.,Me, and Jorge.

http://www.nogi.com/live/