Good Match

These guys have competed against each other multiple times. Always good stuff.

I am in physical pain after watching 2:00-2:06.

I am more impressed with Bill Cooper every time I watch him, I love his style and determination. Cyborg is obviously incredible as well.

JRockwell - I am more impressed with Bill Cooper every time I watch him, I love his style and determination. Cyborg is obviously incredible as well.

grill is great

great effort this really makes the point system look stupid, bills the winner here.

Cyborg's ability to invert at will is uncanny.

Great match. Their match previous to this was KILLER as well. Cyborg's guard is unbelievable, a featherweights game at super-heavy.

Cooper's latest fight with nino schembri, also pretty awesome. And cyborg seriously moves like he weighs 150lbs. absolutely incredible

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dznCkYkwNyk

weight difference?

vegard - 

Sweep at 2:20.

tf?

nothing more than a hook sweep, a variation for sure, Nino is Nino.

Rock n Raleigh Suicide - nothing more than a hook sweep, a variation for sure, Nino is Nino.

I don't think so. He goes for it, but then recovers full guard, and it looks like he just pulls |Coop right over by his belt.

He always grabs for the belt and pulls you in direction of hook sweep, trust me.

Steve I know what your saying its just once he gets a hold of your belt like that he's relentless in sweeping you in that hook sweep direction, you are corect about what you see there but if you felt it youd know what I mean

Oh, I believe you. It's Nino.

It looks like he actually got a hold of the arm and Cooper rolls out of it. Maybe Im crazy.

Maybe saku....when he grabs your belt like that its hook sweep direction........

In Pride rules, Cooper won.

Awesome matches. I was at Nino's match, and man Copper just hits armbars out of nowhere. Amazing.

yeah he looked super pissed when the ref stopped them when he got that armbar at nino/cooper