Good Morning OG, Happy Inauguration Day !

I woke in a great mood this morning ! I took today off work, and slept until six AM - which is rather late for me as I'm usually up at four to work out and get some study time in. 

I start a new job with more pay in a few weeks,  my wife's business is doing great despite the pandemic ( pro tip, marry a woman who is as ambitious and hard working as you are ) and my son is going back to school after the holiday.

And today, a new President will be inaugurated ! Despite every effort by the Losing side to prevent this, including an insurrection attempt , the American tradition of a peaceful transfer of power will prevail . 

It is a wonderful day fellas. What are your plans ?

5 Likes

Time will tell, but I think this marks the beginning of an even darker time in American history. 

2 Likes
jimmy23 -

I woke in a great mood this morning ! I took today off work, and slept until six AM - which is rather late for me as I'm usually up at four to work out and get some study time in. 

I start a new job with more pay in a few weeks,  my wife's business is doing great despite the pandemic ( pro tip, marry a woman who is as ambitious and hard working as you are ) and my son is going back to school after the holiday.

And today, a new President will be inaugurated ! Despite every effort by the Losing side to prevent this, including an insurrection attempt , the American tradition of a peaceful transfer of power will prevail . 

Glad all those things happened under Trumps administration!

j/k. I am glad things are going well for you. 

Hopefully Biden does well. A few of his appointments so far do not forcast success.  Luckily we will not hear about it on the news.

I hope the best for our country. And OP can suck a dick.

1 Like

i have the day off. there’s a new president. turned on the tv to watch inauguration stuff and it turns out ufc is on espn right now. i just had a good breakfast. today is a good day.

Today marks a dark day for our once Great Republic. A dark force has taken over our country. They have the look that they been reprogrammed. You see them give interviews and it's pure evil coming out. 

1 Like

Now the head lair in charge will be a nitwit. Great

sparkyman -
jimmy23 -

They certainly did happen under the Trump administration. I take the mind set that it's up to me to succeed

A government can help or hurt, but there is almost always an angle that can be worked no matter who is in charge.

Thank you ??

CryLikeAGoat - 

Time will tell, but I think this marks the beginning of an even darker time in American history. 

That’s what I think also. All of the joy at getting rid of Trump will fade soon.

jimmy23 -

Thank you Donald!

![](upload://aWPYXytGOVcxgpOXWnTJIvcoNXb.jpeg)

jimmy23 -
sparkyman -
jimmy23 -

They certainly did happen under the Trump administration. I take the mind set that it's up to me to succeed

A government can help or hurt, but there is almost always an angle that can be worked no matter who is in charge.

Thank you ??

I agree.